Truck Driver Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship; are you a truck driver and are you seeking to work in Canada as a truck driver? Have you tried applying for a job as a truck driver online in any Canada?
Well, if you have not will be discussing possible ways to access employment as a truck driver in Canada and also how to get a visa sponsorship from those prospective companies in Canada.
Truck Driver Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
Truck driver jobs in Canada with Visa sponsorship 2022 is a topic you would love to read about. Hence, a truck driver’s job is one of the highest unskilled jobs in Canada that does not demand a university degree or academic certification. It should not be a thing of a surprise to see a truck driver living a very comfortable.
This s because Canada is one country that is full of good-paying job opportunities and suitable locations for families to spend their holidays or vacation. Moreso, trucking companies in Canada would not relent to employing more hands in their companies as they progress of their companies will boost their social-economic growth.
What is Canada Visa Sponsorship?
Have you heard of the term Visa sponsorship or Canada visa sponsorship? If you have not, here is what it means. Canada visa sponsorship is a visa accessible to people whose immigration is financed and sponsored by a Canadian citizen or a green card holder in Canada.
Hence, in a nutshell, Canada visa sponsorship simply means the ability of a Canadian to sponsor your immigrant to Canada. Well, this is one of the easiest ways to immigrate to Canada without having to face any trouble or stress of any kind. However, before a Canadian can sponsor you he or she must be from 18 years and above, the person should be financially independent, and he or she should be either a friend, employer or close relative. Furthermore, as a sponsor, he or she should possess a green card or should be a Canadian citizen.
Top Truck Driving Company in Canada
If your intention is to travel to Canada and become a truck driver and probably become a permanent resident, then before you make an attempt to apply for a job as a truck driver, you should have some idea about the top truck driving companies in Canada. Nevertheless, we will make a list of these companies so you can make your choice as you apply. Below is a list of the top truck driving company
- TransX Group of companies.
- Challenger Motor Freight.
- GFL Environmental.
- UPS Canada.
- M-O Freightworks.
- Manitoulin Transport.
- CAT/Canadian American Trans.
- Groupe Robert.
- Canada Cartage.
- Armour Transport.
- Bison Transport.
- Mullen Group.
- Canadian National Transportation.
- TFl International.
- Consolidated FastFrate.
- ErbGroup of Companies.
- Titanium Transportation Group.
- International Truckload Service.
- Kriska Transportation Group.
- Westcan Bulk Transport.
- Midland Transport.
- Charger Logistics.
This is a list of top truck driving company that renders good pay rate to their workers. Hence, you can make research online and start applying. However, if you don’t know how to apply, you should check out our next heading.
How to Apply for a Truck Driver Job in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
If you are anticipating getting a job in Canada, you have indeed made the right choice. However, here are the steps to take when applying for a job in Canada
- Set up an organized CV and application letter.
- Undertake and ensure you pass a state driver’s license exam.
- Start professional training.
- Access the social media platform and search for Canadian truck driving companies and pick the one you are interested in.
When that is done, send you an application letter with your CV attached to it. However, you are expected to wait, in expectation of approval. When you have been approved or given the job, you will be sent a job offer letter which you will use to apply for a visa.
Truck Driver Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship Application
Having tendered an application to a truck driver company already, you have to wait for your application to be approved. Furthermore, when your application is approved, you will be sent a job offer letter and also instructions to start your visa application process. Notwithstanding, your sponsor who is, however, referred to as your anticipating employer would have tendered a petition for sponsorship.
How to Apply for a Truck Driver Visa Sponsorship
Getting a visa would be very easy when you already have a job offer letter. Hence, this would guarantee the immigration officers that you’re upkeep will be taken care of by your sponsor. Moreso, when you don’t have a job offer letter you will not be granted Visa. To get a visa, you will have to follow the steps below
- First, your sponsor will determine your payment rate. This agreement will be done in the cause of your online interview. When that is settled, your payment rate will be determined by your sponsor.
- Next, your sponsor will have to tender a petition letter to the Canada immigration service.
- Then a labour condition application form will be submitted to the Canadian immigration service for certification.
However, your sponsor will have to abide by all instructions given to him or her to complete the process. When the process is completed, you will be sent a job offer letter and also an instruction to apply for a visa using the Job offer letter.
Skills of Truck Driver in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
As a truck driver with anticipation of working in Canada, you are expected to possess certain skills. Hence, these will ensure your certification as a professional truck driver. However, all truck drivers are expected to have the following skills
- Ability to plan your trip routes and schedules.
- The ability to drive in a convoy or as part of a two-person squad.
- Interpersonal relationship skills.
- Good communication and listing skills.
- Ability to operate and drive straight or articulated trucks for the transportation of products and supplies.
- Organizational skill.
- Mechanical knowledge.
- Safe driving skills. Etc.
These and many more are skills that a truck driver should possess.
Responsibility of a Truck Driver in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
Are you have an intention of being a truck driver? Can you be able to meet up with the responsibilities that come with being a truck driver? Do you know the responsibility a truck driver should carry out? If “No” then you should check out the list below
- Keep activities log and log hours.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Refuel and vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Plan routes using a GPS system.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
- Keep commercial driver’s license updated.
- Got good to the client on time.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Inspect truck and record issues.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to custo.
- Get goods to the client on time.
- Uphold punctuality.
As a truck driver, you are expected to meet the above responsibility.
Benefit of Truck Driver Job in Canada
Being a truck driver in Canada comes with certain benefits, which will interest you. Are you interested in knowing some of these benefits? Well, you can check them out below
- Maternity Leave.
- Family Leave of absence.
- Paid Holidays.
- Retirement Options.
- Paid Medical Leave.
- Health and finance insurance.
- Flexibility and freedom.
The listed items above are benefits of becoming a truck driver in Canada.
What does sponsorship in Canada mean?
Sponsorship is a part of Canada’s immigration system that allows individuals to come to Canada under the family class of immigrants. It is a way to reunite family members in Canada who have been living in separate countries and enable those family members to attain permanent resident status.
Are truck drivers in demand in Canada?
For transport truck drivers, over the period 2019 – 2028, new job openings are expected to total 119,900, while 96, 600, new job seekers are expected to be available to fill them.
Can an Immigrate be a truck driver?
US trucking companies can use the H-2B visa to hire foreign commercial truck drivers. This visa program is designed to help US employers overcome the shortage of US workers who are not willing and able to perform nonagricultural labour.
Can a Foreigner Learn Truck Driving Canada?
Yes. However, in order to be considered from the start, you will need a valid license and a clean driving and criminal record. You will need to do a medical screening with a professional, train account to Canadian truck driving laws and pass a written test before applying.
Can Truckers get Green Card?
Yes. If your intention is to work and live permanently in the US as a truck driver, you can look for an employer who is willing to act as the sponsor of an employment petition for permanent residency, this is significantly more time-consuming than the nonimmigrant visa option and can take multiple years.
Is Truck Driving a good job in Canada?
Trucking is considered a decent career in Canada and is highly in demand by the transportation industry. It is a well-paying job if you have what it takes to fulfil the commitments.
- Best Egg Credit Card Review – Best Egg Credit Card Application
- Start.watchown.tv Activate – How to activate OWN TV using the https://start.watchown.tv/activate website
- Start Watch OWN TV Activation Service – Oprah Winfrey Network | OWN TV Shows
- Where Can I Exchange ONT to GAS Anonymously?