Truck Driver Jobs In the USA With Visa Sponsorship are available in the US jobs portal. You can find part-time and full-time truck driving jobs for Foreigners with visa Sponsorship. If you’re a well-trained truck driver, and you want to Immigrate to the United States of America, through employment Sponsorship, count yourself lucky to be here.
Foreign truck drivers seeking to move to the US, have to follow the US work Immigration procedures to stand a chance of immigrating to the country.
Truck Driver Jobs In the USA With Visa Sponsorship
Getting a visa Sponsorship is one of the things foreigners who want to Immigrate to the US, dream of. Most foreigners who don’t have family members to sponsor their immigration to the US, now adopt the Employment visa Sponsorship method.
The Employment or work visa Sponsorship program enables an employer to file a Petition on the behalf of its potential employee at the USCIS office. This happens when the Employer must have issued an appointment offer to the potential employee.
Truck Driving Jobs With Visa Sponsorship 2022
Before you proceed to search for a US truck driver job, make sure you’re an experienced truck driver. Because this will give your CV a boost. And you will stand the chance of getting the job, due to your experience and skills. If you are not sure of your skills, the section below will be outlining the basic skills of a good truck driver. So, keep reading.
Skills Requirements for Truck Driver In the USA
Below is a list of skills a good truck driver should possess;
- Ability to operate and drive straight or articulated trucks for the transportation of goods and supplies.
- Cargo loading and unloading and the ability to guarantee cargo safety and security
- Ability to plan trip routes and schedules.
- Be able to use atlases and other planning tools to help you plan your journey.
- Must be able to know how to examine the vehicle’s condition and inspect the tires, lights, brakes, cold storage, and other equipment.
- Ability to receive information and relay it to the central dispatcher.
- Be able to drive in a convoy or as part of a two-person squad.
These are some of the skills of a truck driver.
Requirements for Truck Driver Jobs in the USA with VISA Sponsorship
Check out the following requirements for a job driving job in the United States;
- The candidate must have several experiences in truck driving
- The candidate must be over the age of 21.
- You must have a legal and commercial driver’s license (CDL). However, you can get an endorsement to Your CDL that shows Your ability to drive a specialized type of vehicle.
- If You are transporting hazardous materials, You should have a hazardous materials endorsement.
- Know the federal laws and regulations governing interstate truck driving during these classes.
These are some of the requirements needed for the truck driving job with visa sponsorship.
H2b Visa Truck Driver Jobs With Sponsorship
Truck drivers in the US, there is a specific visa you will need to go for. One needs an H-2B visa that will allow temporary or seasonal work latest Lumia truck driver jobs.
As a foreigner, before you proceed to apply for an H1b visa for truck drivers, you must, first of all, have a job offer from an employer in the US. It is after the employer must have filed a petition on your behalf that you proceed to apply for the H2b visa truck driver
How to apply for Truck Driver jobs in the US for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship?
To apply for the United States truck driving job that offers visa Sponsorship, here are the steps to take;
- Prepare your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and application letter
- Visit the US jobs website( you can go to indeed US jobs website)
- Find the truck driver job you want to apply for
- Fill in the application form and submit
- You will hear from the Employer if you are successful
- If you pass the job interview you will receive a job offer
- Your employer will have to visit the USCIS office to file a visa Sponsorship petition for you
- After the petition stage, exercise patience, you will hear from the employer on when and how to keep off with the US visa application.
The Employer will also enlighten you on the type of US work visa to apply for.
H2b Visa Truck Driver Jobs In US With Sponsorship
There is a specific visa US truck drivers will need to apply for, which is the H-2B visa. You need the H-2B visa which allows temporary or seasonal truck driver jobs.
Before a foreigner can proceed to apply for an H1b visa for truck drivers, the candidate must, first of all, have a job offer from US citizen Employer in the US. The Employer will have to file a petition, after that, the employee can apply for the H2b visa for the truck driver.
How to Find US Truck Driver Jobs With Visa Sponsorship 2022
There are a lot of online platforms that allow employers to post job vacancies in their companies. From the online portal, you can find Jobs in the USA for foreigners with visa sponsorship. So, to find available driver jobs in the USA go to https://www.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Truck+CDL+Driver+Visa+Sponsorship
Benefits of Working as a Truck Driver With Visa Sponsorship
Here are some benefits of working as a truck driver in the United States;
- It’s a means to earn a living
- Get a good pay or salary.
- Some companies offer extra benefits that are separate from Your salary.
- The company sponsors your visa (you will get a free visa).
- You don’t require any degree
- You can easily get US Permanent Resident (green card)
These are the benefits of working in the US as a truck driver.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can a truck driver Apply for a US visa?
Yes. A truck driver applies for USA Visa under the H-2B visa category. The US truck companies use the H-2B visa to hire foreign commercial truck drivers. However, the H-2B visa category helps U.S. employers overcome shortages of U.S. workers who are not willing and able to perform nonagricultural labour.
Which Country Pays the Most for truck drivers?
Check out the list of top countries that have the highest-paid general cargo truck drivers (U.S. dollars).
Switzerland – about $70,452.
Australia – about $53,951.
Belgium – about $50,462.
Norway – about $47,572.
United States – about $47,130.
Germany – about $46,871.
Netherlands- about $46,865.
Austria- about $46,217
Can a foreigner become a truck driver in the USA?
Yes, a foreigner can become a truck driver in the US. If you are a foreign worker hoping to work as a truck driver in the US, you will need to apply for an H-2B Visa.
How do I get a sponsored visa to work in the US?
The best way to find an H1B visa sponsor is as follows;
Find a Job in the H1B Visa Sponsors Database.
Apply for US Job and Get an Offer.
Find an Internship.
Search for Boutique Consulting Companies.
Get a job at Global Consulting Companies.
Find US University Job
How do you get a job as a truck driver in the USA?
To be a commercial truck driver in the US, firstly, you need to be over the age of 21 (or 18 if staying in-state).
Secondly, you need to attend a truck driving school and pass a test in order to earn a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL). Once you have this basic requirement, you have this, you can start applying to trucking jobs and gaining experience