Tuner Classic Movies Roku? Activate and watch your favourite classic movies on Roku today. TCM is the Short for Turner Classic Movies. It’s an American TV network established by Warner Bros.
The TV channel has multiple numbers of shows to serve audiences of every age group. However, you can access the channel from various devices like Firestick TV, Android, web, Apple TV iOS, and Roku devices as well. Though, this content will be focusing on streaming TCM on Roku.
Furthermore, the TCM app is a subscription-based app. That is to say, you will have to buy a subscription plan to avail yourself of all the programs on this television network.
Tuner Classic Movies Roku
As I mentioned earlier, the TCM is also available on the Roku channel store. If you are a Roku user and you are wondering how to successfully stream TCM channel on your device, you are in the right place.
Here you will learn how to;
Add TCM on Roku
Activate TCM on Roku
Watch TCM on Roku Without Cable
Before you activate the channel, you will first add the channel to your device.
How to Add Tuner Classic Movies on Roku
Tuner Classic Movies channel is available on the Roku Channel Store. You can add TCM on Roku following the simple steps below:
- Switch on your TV and Roku device, then connect both through the HDMI port.
- Click on tap the “Home” button available on the remote.
- Go to the search option, then Enter “Watch TCM” and search for the channel.
- From the result, Choose the app icon from the list.
- Click on the “Add Channel” option.
- Adding a TCM channel to your device will take some time. Wait till the entire process completes. After that click on “Go to a channel“.
With this guide, you will successfully add Watch TCM to your Roku device. Now you can proceed to activate it to access it on Roku.
How to Activate Tuner Classic Movies on Roku
Below are steps to activate TCM on your Roku device; After adding the channel, you have to launch the TCM channel app on your device
- Tap on the sign-in option.
- You will get a unique activation code on the screen. Take note of the code.
- Navigate to the activation website tcm.com/activate, using any of your phone or PC browser.
- Next, provide the activation code that you noted earlier.
- Tap on the Submit option.
- Select your Cable TV provider account.
- Key in your login details of your Cable Satellite provider
- Hit the Continue option.
You have successfully activated the TCM channel on your Roku. Start enjoying all the renowned shows available with this channel on your Roku.
How to Watch TCM on Roku Without Cable
If you do not have a Cable TV or Satellite subscriber and you want to stream the TCM channel on your Roku, there are other ways to do that.
To stream the TCM channel on Roku without cable you need a streaming service. These streaming services are subscription-based. That is to say, you will have to buy a plan to view this channel on Roku without Cable. Below are some of the streaming services you can check out.
AT & T TV
Is TCM free on Roku?
To stream TCM Channel on your Roku, you will need to pay for the service. Though, you can download the app for free from the channel store. So, the only thing required is a Cable Television subscription. If you don’t have cable subscription, you can use any of the streaming services mentioned above.
Popular Movies on Tuner Classic Movies (TCM)
Turner Classic Movies channel has a library full of cult and classic movies and shows. Most of the TCM contents are from the ’90s. This TV channel is a great option for every movie lover. Here are some of the movies available on TCM:
31 Days of Oscar
Friends and Lovers
The Milky Way
Star of the Month
The Swan and lots more