Turkey Scholarships Fully Funded Burslari Scholarships 2022. The Turkish Government has reported its most far-reaching Turkey Burslari grant program for 2022. Candidates will be chosen from everywhere in the world for the Turkey Scholarships 2022. Having the Turkey Scholarships can enormously help your future vocation.
All scholarly levels are accessible, regardless of whether you need to concentrate on Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD. Turkish colleges offer a wide assortment of degrees in various fields.
You can take on a Turkish language course for a time of one year on the off chance that you can’t talk or comprehend the Turkish language. There is No Application Fee for the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2022.
Turkey Scholarships Fully Funded Burslari Scholarships 2022
The Turkey Government Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 is headed to you, with a fabulous chance to satisfy your vocation objectives. The Turkish Burslari Scholarships are among the top and most lofty global grants accessible to unfamiliar understudies from one side of the planet to the other.
As an understudy, it’s difficult to remain roused and centred whenever you know there’s an extremely slim likelihood of getting acknowledged for a worldwide grant abroad. This grant offer is accessible to you assuming you have a fantastic scholastic record and are a brilliant analyst.
With this Turkey Burslari grant program, there’s no compelling reason to stress over reaching a dead end financially or not having the option to manage the cost of educational cost and everyday costs.
Turkey Burslari Scholarships 2022 Short Summary
- Scholarship Host Country: Turkey
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, and PhD. Degree
- Funded By: Government of Turkey
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 20 February 2022.
Scholarship Program Duration
- Undergraduate Degree Scholarship (4 to 5 years)
- Master’s Degree Scholarship ( 2 to 3 years)
- Doctoral Degree Scholarship (3 to 4 years)
Benefits of the Turkey Scholarships Fully Funded – Burslari Scholarships 2022
The Benefits of Turkey Scholarships 2022 are stated below;
- Candidates will receive a full waiver of tuition fees.
- The candidate will also receive accommodation.
- Once-off Return Flight Ticket
- One year Turkish Language Course
- Each candidate will be given a stipend of 1000 TL at the graduation level, 1400 TL at the master’s level, and 1800 TL at the doctoral level.
- Students will receive assistance with departmental and university placements.
- Health insurance will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of the Turkey Burslari Scholarships 2022
Students who wish to study in Turkey under the Turkish Government Scholarship 2022 must meet the following criteria;
- Applicants from all countries are eligible to apply for Turkey Scholarships
- You may apply if you have completed your graduation or if it will be completed before August 2022.
- One should not be enrolled in any Turkish university at the time of application.
- You must be under the age of 21 to enrol in an undergraduate program,
- One must be under the age of 30 to enrol in the Master’s program.
- You must be under 35 to enrol in the Doctorate program.
- Students applying for bachelor’s degrees: 70%
- Applicants for master’s and doctoral degrees: 75%
- The Applicants for the health sciences, including medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy, should have a minimum academic record of 90%.
You will have to meet the above criteria to be eligible for the scholarship.
The documents required for the Turkey Scholarships Fully Funded – Burslari Scholarships 2022;
- National Identification OR a valid Passport
- A recent photograph
- National exam scores (for domestic students)
- Diploma or temporary certificate of Graduation
- Academic transcripts
- International exam scores (if required by the chosen university & program)
- Language test scores
- A research proposal (for PhD applicants only)
How to Apply for the Turkey Scholarships Fully Funded – Burslari Scholarships 2022
The steps to apply for the Turkey Scholarships 2022 are listed below;
- Interested applicants must apply online through the official Turkish Bursalri website.
- Applicants must create an account on the Turkiye Scholarship online application system.
- They must upload their supporting documents online.
- The following 8 languages can be used for application submission: Turkish, Arabic, English, French, Bosnian, Russian, Spanish, and Persian.
- Please indicate on your application which is your dream university and preferred program.
- Before submitting the application, please carefully review all the documents and steps.
You can get more details on the application from this link.
The application deadline to apply for the Turkiye Burslari scholarship 2022 for international students is February 20, 2022. You can the more details from the school official site.