Do you know that Tutanota is actually one of the best email services to use in 2020? Tutanota Email is one of the best free email accounts you could come across on the internet. Tutanota email is a free and open-source end-to-end encryption email. It is a freemium-hosted secure email service.
The email service is simple and free for anyone to use. To use Tutanota, you don’t need to pay for the service or have a high level of knowledge to use or create an account. Your account with Tutanota is highly encrypted and secured for you.
CHECK THESE OUT: Gmail Email Login – How to Setup an Email Account in Gmail
So, you need not worry much about it. You can learn more about the service by visiting the Tutanota page.
This is a free email service with a high level of security. Tutanota is actually derived from Latin words Tuta (which means secured) and Nota (Message or note). It is a German secure email provider. Tutanota offers end-to-end encryption for emails sent among users. It also encrypts all emails and contacts.
Tutanota email enables users to use the benefit of cloud availability, flexibility, automatic backup without comprising security. This email comes with a light and beautiful GUI. It comes with a dark theme, with instant push notifications, auto-sync, full-text search, swipe gestures, etc. With Tutanota your privacy is sure and also;
- Only you can access your encrypted emails and contacts.
- It doesn’t track or profile you.
- There are open-source clients and apps.
- Secured password reset that gives the service no access.
Why Use Tutanota?
Tutanota is an encrypted email on mobile and desktop. It is the world’s most secure email service that’s easy to use and private by design. Here’s why you should probably consider using Tutanota email;
- Free Secure Email without Ads
- Everything relating to your accounts is secure and encrypted for you.
- It can be used Anonymously.
- You will be provided with a free encrypted calendar.
You can learn more about how the email providers work by visiting their page at https://tutanota.com/.
The Tutanota app is the mobile application version of the website. Though it is similar, it offers better navigation within the app. With the app, you can send encrypted emails to anybody. The app respects your privacy and gives you all the privacy you need. Tutanota app allows you to;
- Create your own Tutanota email address with a free space of 1GB.
- Create your own custom domain email ID at a cost.
- Send/ receive encrypted from anyone.
- Instant push notifications.
- Tutanota is a free service to use.
The app requests a few permissions to give you the privacy you want. The permission includes full network access, receive data from the internet, view network connections, read your contacts, read from SD card, control vibration, and then deactivate sleeping mode.
How to Download Tutanota App
Tutanota being compatible with any device simply means it can be downloaded and installed on the device that you’re using. You can get the app from the App Store of your device by following these guidelines below;
- Launch the App Store on your Android or iOS device.
- From the result, tap on the first one to load the Tutanota information page.
- Tap on the Install or Download button to get.
It will be downloaded to the smartphone immediately if the details are right.
This article has been basically about the email service; however, I believe you would like to have an account with the platform. Tutanota mail is simply your account that you have or would create.
Creating a mail account with the email provider is simple and fast to do. With that said, let’s dive into how you can create an account easily.
Tutanota Sign Up
The Tutanota account sign-up process is free and simple to do. To create an account, follow the instructions below;
- Open the app or browser and enter https://mail.tutanota.com/signup.
- From the page loaded, hit on Sign Up.
- Then right on the signup form, enter the desired address you’d like to use.
- Create a password and retype.
- Hit on the “Confirmation” box displayed to confirm it.
- Finally, tap on “Create Account”.
This will open your account and you can use it immediately. Once the account has been created, you would be given a free space of 1GB to use.
Tutanota Sign In
Signing in to your account if you already have an email with them is easy and can be done with the tap or website. Follow below;
- Open the app or the login page.
- Enter your email address and password.
- You can decide to store your password by ticking on the option or just hit on “Log In”.
This will take you into your account if the details are correct.