Twitter accounts these days can be used for business purposes. All Twitter accounts are not just used for social purposes nowadays but also for business. In fact, it is a very good way to create awareness for your business or brand. It is believed that the key to every successful business is not just in the quality of the product but the consumers.
Using Twitter for business is one of the best tools to get your business or brand to the right customers. Come to think of it, with a large number of users on the platform, why not take advantage of it and tell them about your business.
Twitter for Business
After all, it is only an audience that is needed for you to make a speech. Before you can begin using Twitter for business, you must create a profile. Now what I mean by creating a profile is by registering as a user on the platform. This process is also known as signing up on Twitter so you can say you need to sign up on Twitter before you can start using Twitter for business purposes.
There are different tools on the platform that can help you monitor the growth of your business r the awareness you are creating on the platform. These tools can also tell you where your viewers are from so you can create better engaging posts for them.
If you can create a popular profile on the platform in a social way, it’s a massive success so why not channel all that time into using it for your business and earn more. After all, no one would pay you for using Twitter for social purposes but you can earn using it for business purposes.
How can you use Twitter for Business? | How to use Twitter for Business
You can use Twitter for business purposes by advertising your business on Twitter. Now there are two ways you can advertise your business on Twitter. You can either do so via tweets or by paying for ads. By paying for ads on Twitter, you can grow your brand awareness, discover what is happening, and equally, connect with potential customers.
To get started with the Twitter business, follow the steps below.
- Open a ; on any device that is connected to the internet and seek the URL business.twitter.com.
- Scroll down the webpage and tap on the Get Started with Twitter for the Business button.
- Scroll down the webpage again and tap on “Let’s Go”.
- Choose your campaign objective and tap on it.
- Enter your campaign name and a funding source. The funding source can be either a credit card or a debit card.
- Now enter your daily budget, the start time of the campaign and the end time.
Follow the instructions given to you afterwards and review your campaign under the Review section. You should know that the moment your campaign begins, funds are going to be deducted from your funding source.
How to Advertise on Twitter
If you want to advertise on Twitter, you can use the Twitter business steps listed above but you will be required to add a funding source as the step states. However, there is a way to advertise on Twitter without paying.
- Go to Twitter.com and sign in to your Twitter account. If you do not yet have a Twitter account, quickly sign up for one.
- Tap on the box indicating that you can add a tweet there.
- Enter the details/description of what you are about to advertise and some photos.
- Now add some hashtags and tap on the tweet button.
The steps listed above will successfully help you to advertise your business on Twitter for free.