What are twitter moments? Do you know that there are lots of users on the Twitter platform who don’t even know about the Twitter moments feature? Personally, I am baffled by this but at the same time, I am not surprised.
The Twitter social media platform as you may have known already is not like your traditional social media platform you know about. But here is one thing you should know about Twitter. The Twitter social media platform is the definition of what social media platforms should be about. There is never a dull time on the platform.
It has got everything you need to keep you updated on happenings around the world and at the same time keeping you entertained. Twitter is one of the most complete social media platforms currently and this is why it is one of the best social media platforms if not the best.
What are twitter moments once again? Twitter moments are stories compiled or curated about the happenings around the world. Twitter moments are always empowered by tweets. If you are looking to create your very own story on Twitter, the Twitter moments feature is the best tool for you.
With this tool, you get to keep yourself engaged on the platform and at the same time keep other users and your followers engaged, updated, and entertained. If you would love to create your very own moments on Twitter, then you need to continue reading this article as relevant pieces of information will be shared during the course of the article on how to go about it.
What You Need To Create Moments On Twitter
Creating moments on Twitter is easy and quick at the same time. But before you can start going about your business creating moments on Twitter, there are things that need to first be in place.
Since the feature is a Twitter feature, you will need to have a registered account on the social media platform. If you don’t have one, you will need to create one now as this is the only way you could successfully create your moments just as everyone else on the platform.
To create a Twitter account, go to Twitter Sign Up on your device. Or you can simply download the Twitter mobile app on your mobile device to download the app. If on the other hand, you already have an account on the platform.
You can disregard the information on creating an account. All you need to do is to continue reading to find out how you could start creating your moments on the platform.
How To Create A Moment On Twitter
Creating moments on Twitter just as I have established already is easy, but only if you know how to go about it. For reasons that many Twitter users and account holders don’t know about this feature and those that even know about it, don’t know how to create one, I have compiled this article.
Before you go on your business creating moments on Twitter, here is information worth noting. There are three ways of creating moments on Twitter. Moments can be accessed through the moments tab, your profile page, or via a tweet detail.
To get started on creating moments, you will need a title, description, tweets, and a cover image and that’s all. To create a moment;
From The Moments Tab
- Log in to your Twitter account and go to the moment’s tab.
- Click on the ‘create new moment’ button.
- Select the title of your moment field and give your moment a name.
- Click on the ‘add a description’ field to enter a description for your moment.
- Next, choose tweets to add to your moment. You can add tweets you have like, tweets by account, tweet search, and tweet link options. To add any of the types of tweets, click on the checkmark icon next to them.
- To add a cover image, click on set cover to choose a cover image from one of your selected tweets. Or to choose an image from your computer, drag an image to set a mobile preview. After, click on the Next button and lastly click on the save button.
- After having your tweets in your moment’s collection. Click on the up or down arrow buttons to the right of any tweet.
- To remove a tweet from your moment, click on the delete button next to a tweet.
- If you want to finish your moment creation later you can save it to a draft by clicking on the finish later button at the top of the page.
- Click on the publish button at the top of the page when you are ready to make your moment go live.
From A Tweet
- Click on the drop-down or expand icon.
- Click on new moment to add the tweet to a new moment. Your completed moments and non-completed ones will be available on the drop-down for you to choose from.
- Follow the instructions above to complete the creation of your moment.
From Your Profile Page
- Click on the moment’s tab.
- Click on the ‘create new moment’ button and follow the instructions above in this article to complete your moment creation.
Creating moments is only available on twitter.com. This feature however used to be available on mobile apps. But, unfortunately, this feature is not available any more on Twitter for Android and Twitter for iOS. To therefore crate a twitter moment