Banking has been easier with the mobile app for UBA. With UBA bank App, there is so much you can do with it. The application makes transactions faster and easier. UBA mobile banking gives users unrestricted and secure access to their accounts. Fast banking is right at your fingertip from anywhere and anytime. Read on to find out more.
UBA Bank App
UBA Bank App is a mobile application for banking right from any time on your device. The bank is providing users with a completely enhanced mobile banking experience. Banking services are easily accessible and on the go through the new features. Below are the features of the app;
- Quick login within seconds with the biometric option. Facial or fingerprints on the devices that support.
- Indemnityprofile to set your desired transaction limits.
- Toggle between day and night modes.
- Faster navigations with the sliding menu are available on all user sessions.
- Banking services on self-service mode.
- Fewer, more intuitive screens enhance user experience.
- ATM/ Branch locator.
- 24-hour customer service support via live chat.
- Quick selection of phone numbers from the device contacts list for airtime top-up.
- Favourite list creation for easier transactions.
- Automatic insertion of OTP received via SMS on a transaction screen.
Auto reminders for recurrent bill payments and transfers.
UBA Bank | UBA Bank Online
United Bank for Africa Plc is a Nigerian pan-African financial services group headquartered in Lagos. It has subsidiaries in 20 African countries and offices in London, Paris and New York. It is listed as a commercial bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
UBA Bank Code
Bank Codes are shortcodes used for quicker transactions. Below is some of the most used UBA banking USSD codes – For money transfer, buying airtime, paying various bills, ATM cardless withdrawal with UBA, and others.
|Transaction Type||UBA Magic Banking USSD Code|
|Check UBA Account Balance||*919*00#|
|Buy Airtime for self||*919*amount#|
|Buy Airtime for others||*919*phone number*amount#|
|Transfer money to UBA Account||*919*3*account number*amount#|
|Load UBA Prepaid Card||*919*32#|
|Transfer money from UBA to Other banks||*919*4*account number*amount#|
|UBA ATM Cardless Withdrawal||*919*30*Amount#|
|Airline Ticket Menu||*919*12#|
UBA Mobile App
The UBA mobile bank app is compatible with any device type including iOS and Android devices. All you need is to download from the App Store the device you’re using and carry it wherever. The user interface is improved and very fancy. To enjoy, download, and then create an account.
How to Download the UBA Bank App
The application is compatible with any device type, that is to say, it can be installed on both iOS and Android devices. Here’s how to download the app on your iOS device;
- Open the Apple App store on your iOS device.
- Use the search and type in UBA Mobile Banking and search.
- From the result, tap right on the first one at the top to load its information page.
- Tap on the “Install” button.
The application would be installed on the device immediately. After that, you would need to create an account to use the application.
Here’s how to install on Android devices;
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap n the search field and type in UBA Mobile Banking and search.
- From the result that would be displayed, tap n the first one to load its information page.
- Tap on the green “Install” button to get the app.
If there’s enough space, the app would be downloaded into the device or you can free up space to get it.
If you wish to have access to your account from home, you can create a mobile banking login. But first, you need an active UBA account and smart device. Customers can register in three different ways; instant self enrolment, registering via Virtual enrolment form or applying at the local branch near you.
How to Use the app
Making use of the banking app is really easy and fast. It can be used to buy airtime, transfer money, pay bills, etc. Let’s see how to make money transfers;
- Sign in to the app with your mobile number and the password.
- Then tap on the combined three short dashed icons located on the left side of the screen. And tap on “Transfer Money”.
- Your account details menu would pop up, choose the account you’re making the transfer from (only if you have more than one account). Then choose the destination.
- On the form pop up, fill in the required information respectively. Once done, tap on “Transfer” to confirm.
Once the transaction is successful, you would be notified.