UI Post UTME Form and Screening Details for 2020/2021 Announced! The University of Ibadan (UI) 2020/2021 Post UTME screening is on now. Candidates who are seeking admission from this institution can apply right away. You are to purchase and apply for your form as soon as possible.
The school management stated that the Post UTME registration process for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced in UI. The details for the registration and cut-off mark are also available right in this article.
University of Ibadan Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
UI Post UTME Form and Screening Details for 2020/2021 Announced! This is information to all candidates who made the University of Ibadan their first choice and scored 200 and above in their 2020 JAMB UTME. The website is open from Monday, September 7th, 2020 to Friday 16th October 2020. Here, you can submit your bio-data and O’Level results online.
Note that the deadline for the submission of these documents may remain the same. So, any candidate who doesn’t submit within the open period will not be considered for the Post UTME screening and admission.
UI Cut Off Mark
The JAMB cut-off for the University of Ibadan is 200.
How to Apply for UI Screening Form
To apply for the University of Ibadan Post UTME screening form, you have to follow these procedures;
- Log in to the admission portal on https://admissions.ui.edu.ng/#/. Here, you have to fill in your JAMB Reg Number as your username and surname as the Password. You should make a payment of 2,000 Naira through the Admission Portal in favor of the UI Admission Processing Fee Account. The candidate’s name, JAMB Reg Number, phone number, and email address should be quoted in the area of payment.
- Candidates have to print out the payment receipt, which should show their full name, as in the JAMB result UTME slip. The Payee and payment reference number will be displayed as the success message.
- After a successful payment, candidates should move on to the school portal to submit your O’Level results and bio-data.
- Make sure that the form carefully filled and complete. Follow all instructions to avoid mistakes.
- Please fill this online form in CAPITAL letters only.
- After the process, print out the evidence of completion of the transaction for further use.
All candidates are to adhere to all the guidelines above for a successful application of the UI Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
READ ALSO >>> UNILAG Post UTME Form 2020/2021 is OUT