UK-ASEAN Partnerships and Exchanges Baseline Research Grant opportunity is ongoing and that means you can apply.
The UK-ASEAN Partnerships and Exchanges Baseline Research Grant is set to fund research that assesses the quality and quantity of existing tertiary education partnerships and also the exchanges between the UK and fifteen countries and territories in East and Southeast Asia.
Recommended for You >>> Travel Grants for Artists from Abroad to Perform in Germany in 2021
The scheme aims to;
- facilitate the production of high-quality research in Official Development Assistance (ODA) contexts that are relevant to international education and national policymaking.
- facilitate and encourage the establishment and maintenance of active research links between the UK and ASEAN higher education institutions.
- improve access to high quality and relevant research from the UK for tertiary education policymakers and professionals worldwide.
UK-ASEAN Partnerships and Exchanges Baseline Research Grant Benefit
A grant of £250,000 will be awarded to a single UK institution to carry out this research by the scheme. The resulting papers will be published as part of the British Council Research Papers series online.
- the grant is open to any person that resides in the UK with an affiliation to a UK higher education institution.
- Different departments within a single institution can apply provided that the proposed activities are clearly different. Also, each is led by separate lead applicants.
How to Apply
All applicants of this grant must;
- Read the Call guidelines, which are accessible from the Downloads section.
- Complete annex 1 (grant application form) and annex 2 (budget form), also accessible from the Downloads section.
- Submit your completed form and all required documentation to email@example.com
All clarification questions should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by the extended deadline of 17 December 2020.
All completed applications must be submitted by 5 pm (UK time) on 15 January 2021.