An unarmed security officer job in USA with visa sponsorship is one that does not require much qualification or skill to apply for. Are you looking for a way to get an unarmed security officer job in the USA? If yes, a visa sponsorship sounds right. This article will provide you with all the information you need to know on this topic.
Unarmed Security Officer Job in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Trying to get an unarmed security officer job in the USA with a visa sponsorship is a good choice. There are stories of people leaving their home country and immigrating to the USA without it costing much or any money at all. It is easy to get a job in the US, but it will be much easier with high qualifications since no one wants to hire someone with low or no experience at all.
Who is an Unarmed Security Officer in the USA?
An unarmed security officer is a person whose job it is to perform the functions of observing, detecting, or notifying the authorities or agent regarding a person or property on the premises he or she is assigned to protect and who do not make use of any firearm when performing his duties.
Unarmed security guards maintain a safe and secure environment at businesses, organizations, and residential properties. They patrol premises, perform access control, and investigate disturbances.
What is an Unarmed Security Officer’s Job?
Unarmed security guards are responsible for monitoring a person or location, such as a retail store, a concert hall, or an office building. Their duties include crime prevention, monitoring surveillance videos, investigating suspicious activity, and reporting to a police officer if needed.
Salary of the Unarmed Security Officer Job
The salary of an unarmed security officer in the USA ranges from $18,350 to $45,010, with an hourly rate of $16.05 to $18.00. 50% of unarmed security officers make up to $24,630, while the top 75% make nothing less than $45,010 a year.
Requirements and Skills for Unarmed Security Officer Jobs in the USA
There are certain skills and requirements you need to meet if you want to become an unarmed security officer in the USA:
- You must have either a high school diploma or a GED certificate.
- Must have strong communication and observational skills.
- A minimum of two years of experience in a similar role or job is required.
- Moderate computer operation ability
- Must be physically fit and clear a drug test.
- Basic combat and self-defense skills
- Knowledge of the rules and regulations of the security industry
- Knowledge of security systems and surveillance equipment
Duties and Responsibilities for the Unarmed Security Officer Job
When you are employed as an unarmed security officer, there are duties and responsibilities assigned to you. The list below contains some duties and responsibilities:
- They prevent illegal actions by maintaining high visibility.
- They patrol the buildings, structures, facilities, and boundaries of the premises.
- They document their observations of surveillance activities around the premises.
- They report breaches of the security systems on the premises to law enforcement agencies.
- They monitor video and alarm surveillance systems.
- They perform routine maintenance checks on security equipment and systems.
- They investigate any suspicious activity around the premises.
Benefits of the Unarmed Security Officer Job
Working as an unarmed security officer has its own benefits. As an unarmed security officer, you can work flexible hours. Depending on the task you are given, you can work for a full day or choose to work in shifts. Some unarmed security officers work on holidays, which can be an opportunity to earn more money. It also enables
How to Apply for an Unarmed Security Officer Job in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Applying for a visa job is very easy; the job usually comes with a free visa. However, this can only happen if you have gotten a job offer. You can apply for a visa job by following the steps listed below.
- First, make sure that you have a strong internet connection.
- Ensure you meet the requirements listed for the job.
- Create an organized CV and cover letter.
- Make use of any of the online job search platforms and search for a US job you like.
- If you have completed the job search, you need to wait for the employer to access your documents to see if you are qualified for the job.
- You should receive a job offer if you qualify for the job.
- The employer will send a job petition to the USICS and USA Labour Market Institute for certification.
Now you can apply for a visa in your country using the job offer letter that was sent to you.
Unarmed Security Officer Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship Interview Questions
For you to be employed as an unarmed security officer, you will have to take an online interview, which will guarantee your visa sponsorship and the job. Here are some questions that will help you prepare for the interview:
- Why are you interested in this job?
- Explain your experience as a security officer.
- What is the most challenging and critical situation you have found yourself in as a security officer?
- Have you ever collaborated with the police?
- Tell me a little about yourself.
- What would you do if someone broke into the facility at night?
- How would you handle vandalism?
Where can I work as an Unarmed Security Officer in the USA?
Unarmed security officers can work in many places; they can work in residential areas and commercial areas. Some of these areas include:
- Amusement parks
How do I get a job in the US with visa sponsorship?
Ways to Get a Sponsorship Letter For Employment in the US?
- Get an employment contract.
- Submit a labor certificate.
- Submit the documents to USCIS.
- Wait for your visa sponsorship application to be processed.
How much does an unarmed security guard earn in the US?
The average security guard salary in the USA is $31,200 per year or $15 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $27,300 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $38,018 per year.
What is the average salary for a security officer in the USA?
The annual wage for security guards ranges from $21,150 to $50,310. The median annual wage in the United States is $29,680. Besides experience, your location makes a significant difference due to labor agreements, working conditions, and workforce availability.
How many hours do security guards work in the USA?
Security guards work 40 hours per week. These shifts can be 8 to 12 hours, depending on the facility. Typically, if a security guard works 8-hour shifts, they work five shifts a week, while 12-hour shifts are generally only three shifts a week.
What state pays for security the most?
The highest-paid state for security guards is Hawaii, with an average salary of $42,908 per year. What city pays security guards the most? Lakewood, WA, pays security guards the most, with an average salary of $41,745 per year. What is the worst state for security guards?
What security guard job pays the most?
Security Manager. A security manager (SM) directs a client organization’s security assets and security functions, including the physical asset security and the safety of guests, customers, employees, facilities, and assets. This is easily one of the highest-paying security jobs.