The UNIABUJA Post UTME Form and DE Admission Screening Form 2020/2021 is out! This screening form is available for purchase online. The management of the University of Abuja is inviting eligible candidates to its 2020/2021 Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
Candidates who sat for the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME and chose the University of Abuja as their first choice of Institution are welcome for the Post UTME screening. This is taking place from Monday 7th September to Friday 27th November – it takes place online!
UNIABUJA Post UTME Form and DE Eligibility
To be qualified to engage in the Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening exercise, there are certain requirements you need to meet up with. There a few requirements for aspirants of the University of Abuja. Before knowing how to apply for the UNIABUJA Post UTME Form and DE Admission Screening Form 2020/2021, let’s check out the things that make you eligible to apply.
- You must choose the University of Abuja as your first choice of institution. If you have not, you can do the Change of Institution.
- Candidates need credits in the relevant O’Level results in not more than two (2) sittings and scored a minimum of 180 in the JAMB UTME 2020/2021.
- Direct Entry candidates need to upload their O’Level and Higher qualifications accordingly to the school portal and then attend this screening exercise.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay a fee of 2,000 (Two thousand Naira only), through the Remita platform through the UNIABUJA Post UTME Screening Portal.
Let’s check out the steps to apply for the UNIABUJA Post UTME Form and DE Admission Screening Form 2020/2021 academic session.
- On your web browser, visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Tap on “Click Here to Apply”.
- On the left pane, select the “Undergraduate” link.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and click on the “Get Details” option.
- Next, you have to fill in and complete the information page. (Here, you have to provide a valid email address and phone number and hit on “Next”).
- On the payment page, tap on “Generate RRR”, as this will direct you to another page.
- Click on “Submit” and get to the Remita payment page.
- Next, you have to provide your ATM (Mastercard or Visa) number and other necessary details and Submit.
- Provide the OTP code sent to your phone and tap on “Continue” to complete this payment.
- After your payment, tap on “Main Login”, enter your JAMB Reg number as username and surname as password.
- Tap on “Login to Dashboard” and complete your registration.
- Make sure your print out this form, payment receipt, and the examination schedule.
These steps will help you apply for your form successfully.
The deadline for the application is November 27, 2020.