The UNIJOS Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session is out! If you are an aspirant of the University of Jos, you can apply for the Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise. The Institution is welcoming the application for its 2020/2021 academic session. You can now purchase these admission forms online.
This post is here to inform intending applicants who chose UNIJOS as their first choice of institution. If you also scored up to 180 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME, this post is here for you too. Purchase your Post UTME or Direct Entry form and engage in the online screening exercise, to proceed further with your admission.
Eligibility Criteria for UNIJOS Admission Screening Exercise
For you to qualify for the application of UNIJOS Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session, you must be eligible.
Eligible JAMB UTME candidates must choose the University of Jos as their first choice and score up to 180 in the JAMB exams.
How to Apply for UNIJOS Post UTME / Direct Entry Form
If you are set to apply, check the steps below:
- On your web browser, visit https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/.
- At the top, hover over “Forms Application” and select “2020 UTME/DE Screening”.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and click on “Get Started”.
- From here, you have to select and confirm a very easy password. From here, you will receive a confirmation link through the email you provided.
- Log in to your email and click on the confirmation link.
- This will take you to the registration page.
- Visit https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/ and Login.
- Provide your email address and password.
- Click on “Login”.
- Next, you have to tap on “Pay Screening Charge”.
- Select the payment option and enter the details on the page.
- After a successful payment, type in the 5 relevant subjects and grades.
- Hit on the “Finish” button.
- Print out the Screening Registration Slip.
- Log out and await a message from the school.
NOTE THAT: the screening charge costs 2,000.
The registration for the screening began on 14th September 2020 and will end on a later date.