The UNILAG Post UTME Form 2020/2021 is OUT! This article will be giving you amazing updates about the University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME form and how to apply for it. If you have ever wanted to further your education at the University of Lagos, this article is just for you. And if you also chose this University as your first choice of Institution, then you have arrived at the ultimate destination.
Let’s move on, as you get to find out all details for you get admitted into undergraduate degrees for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNILAG Cut Off Mark
Still on the UNILAG Post UTME Form 2020/2021 is OUT! The general UTME cut-off mark for the University of Lagos is 200. However, there are certain courses that could require more than 200 such as Medicine, Law, and the likes of them.
How Much is the UNILAG Post UTME Form?
Note that the UNILAG Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session costs 2,000 naira only. For interested candidates, note that you are to pay a fee of 2,000 before you can apply for your online screening form on the official UNILAG website.
For you to become eligible to apply for the Post UTME at UNILAG, there are certain requirements you need to meet up with. Let’s check the requirements that make you eligible.
- Interested candidate must be sixteen (16) years of age.
- Candidates who made this University their first choice of Institution are eligible to apply.
- You must have a minimum of 200 in the JAMB UTME exams.
- Candidates must have five (5) credit in relevant O’Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics all at one sitting.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form 2020/2021
The UNILAG Post UTME Form 2020/2021 is OUT! How do you get to apply? All you have to do is follow the procedures that you will find in this part of the article and you are just good to go.
- On your web browser, visit https://unilag.edu.ng/.
- Tap on “Admissions”.
- Next, you have to select “Post-UTME Application”.
- Log in using your JAMB registration number as your username and surname in small letters as your password.
- Generate and print your payment advice.
- Proceed further to a bank to make payment online.
- Once you are done, go back to the school portal, upload your passport, fill in and complete the form.
- Print out the Post-UTME Exam pass.
That’s how to apply for the UNILAG Post UTME Form.