The UNIMED Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session is currently on sale! If you wish to further your higher education in UNIMED, Ondo State, then you can purchase the screening form online now. The University of Medical Sciences is welcoming application for Post UTME and Direct Entry for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are now open to eligible candidates for admission into the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State. There are various degree programmes that are available for study.
The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo State is the very first specialized Institution, which deals in Medical Sciences. It came to an establishment in the year 2014 with the full mission to promote excellence in research, service delivery, and teaching all health disciplines. Since its inception until now, the University set up a unique niche for itself as one of the few public Universities with a stable academic calendar. Not just that! It also provides high-quality educational standards.
The university provides a list of Medical courses you can apply for. To apply for the UNIMED Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session, check out its list of available courses.
UNIMED Available Courses
The Institution offers a list of nice Health Sciences and Medical courses you can study. To check them out, visit the school’s official website.
To qualify for the application of the UNIMED Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session, you must be eligible. Let’s check out the qualities that help you stay eligible.
- Candidates have to possess 5 credit passes in relevant O’Level subjects at one sitting. This should include English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant subjects.
- Direct Entry candidates who applied for JAMB and pass the minimum of 10 points in the relevant A ‘Level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) Degree in the basic medical or biological sciences with a minimum of second class (lower division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
- Candidates who chose UNIMED as their first and second choices in the 2020 JAMB UTME and scores 180 and above are eligible for the screening. And if you did not choose the school, you can do the Change of Institution from your JAMB CAPS.
How to Apply for UNIMED Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates should visit www.unimed.edu.ng/ and check the following procedures;
- Click on “Admission”.
- Select “Post UTME” to get to the portal.
- Tap “Payment” to pay for the form online using your Master or Visa Card. Verve not allowed.
- After payment, print the payment receipt.
- On the Post UTME portal, tap on “Application Form” with your JAMB Reg Number and Payment transaction ID to complete your screening.
Screening dates are as follows;
- 25th – 27th November 2020
This will begin at 7:00 am daily. However, candidates are to print out their date and time of screening from the portal.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> Scholarships at QUT in Australia: HOW TO APPLY