Are you looking for a scholarship to study a law program in the United Kingdom? The University of Bristol Law School Think Big About Global Justice Postgraduate Scholarship 2020 program is offering a two in one scholarship program worth about £5000 each to eligible full-time students studying for an LLM qualification. If you are ready to study a law program abroad, then this is a chance to stand out among other applicants to make way into the scholarship program. There are more you need to know about this program, and I will be detailing the requirements and how to apply based on this scholarship program.
University of Bristol Law School Think Big About Global Justice Postgraduate Scholarship 2020
The University of Bristol Law School Think Big About Global Justice Postgraduate Scholarship 2020 program for the year 2020 has been outdated since June. The latest update for the scholarship program will be updated on the Bristol school site Here. They provide also scholarships programmes for undergraduate and postgraduate applicants. You should read more to get an update for this program.
About The Global Justice Postgraduate Scholarship
The Global Justice Postgraduate Scholarship program was developed to assist bright students who desire to forward their education in the United Kingdom. This scholarship will be assessed based on academic achievement, and evaluation of the applicant’s potential to contribute to the overall Trinity community.
For this program, applicants are to know about some basic and brief program details. They include:
- Eligible countries: International
- Scholarship types: Masters
- To be taken at (country): United Kingdom
- Number of awards: Two (2)
- Value of award: Two years, full-time, LLM scholarships of about £5000 each. This award can be used by eligible applicants as fee waivers towards the cost of the tuition fees.
Now you should get to know the eligibility requirements to be considered acceptable to the University of Bristol Law School Think Big About Global Justice Postgraduate Scholarship 2020.
Scholarships Covered By This Application Process.
This international scholarship web-form can be used to apply also for the be scholarships program:
- Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships.
- Think Big about Global Justice Undergraduate Scholarships.
- Global Accounting and Finance Undergraduate Scholarships.
- Global Economics Undergraduate Scholarships.
- Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships.
- Think Big about Arts Scholarships.
- Also, Think Big about Global Justice Postgraduate Scholarships.
- Global Accounting and Finance Postgraduate Scholarships.
- Global Citizenship Scholarships.
- And, Global Economics Postgraduate Scholarships.
- Michael Wong Pakshong Bursary.
- Phyllis Mary Morris Bursaries.
- GREAT Indonesia Scholarship 2020.
- GREAT Malaysia Scholarship 2020.
- The GREAT Thailand Scholarship 2020.
So you can apply now via the link Here.
There is no save function, applicants will need to complete the application form in one session. It is to be submitted online and there is no chance for correction to be made once submitted. A mail will be sent to applicants to confirm the application. Here are some eligibility requirements for this program is:
- For undergraduate student UCAS ID, for Postgraduate student Application ID, or if you have applied through Global Transfer Programme Student ID.
- Your name.
- Email address.
- Country of residence.
- Current or most updated educational institution.
- Details and information about any other funding you are to receive.
Application for the University of Bristol Law School Think Big About Global Justice Postgraduate Scholarship 2020 is currently close. So, desired applicants can check on more on a new released date via the link: Here.
Who Can Apply
Anyone can apply for the University of Bristol Law School Think Big About Global Justice Postgraduate Scholarship 2020. But the compulsory requirements are:
- Applicants should have applied to start a full-time postgraduate qualification in Law (LLM) at the University of Bristol in September 2020.
- The applicants should be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
Here are the basic requirements for applicants who want to apply for the scholarship programme.
Mode Of Application
Applicants will automatically be considered for rounds one and two, so there is no need for application submission twice after round one. You will be considered for the Think Big Scholarship when applying for your Global Justice scholarship. There is no need to submit two separate applications. Please check via the link here for more information.
The deadline for this program was on 14th June 2020. So, new applicants should be patient as to check on the latest scholarship update via the link: here. Or you can go directly to the University of Bristol official website www.bristol.ac.uk to get more information about the school.