The UNIZIK Post UTME / DE Screening Form and Details 2020/2021 is available just for you! Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK, Post UTME, and DE screening form is now out for the 2020/2021 academic session. This article will be walking you through every detail and requirement you just need, in order to obtain the UNIZIK form.
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University now welcomes eligible candidates to its 2020/2021 Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise. All candidates who made this school their first choice of institution, as well as their affiliated institution, are all invited to engage in this screening exercise.
Eligibility Criteria for UNIZIK Post UTME and Direct Entry
Still on the UNIZIK Post UTME / DE Screening Form and Details 2020/2021 academic session. There are certain requirements you have to meet up to, in order to be qualified for admission in UNIZIK. What are the criteria?
Candidates who made the Nnamdi Azikiwe University or its affiliated institutions their first choice and have the cut-off mark in JAMB are very eligible to apply.
Also, candidates who did not choose the Nnamdi Azikiwe University as the first choice of institution but scored the cut-off mark and above for any program can also apply. However, there is a condition that you have to get on the JAMB CAPS website, in order to change it to your first choice of institution.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Post UTME
Still on the UNIZIK Post UTME / DE Screening Form and Details 2020/2021. Note that the registration for this screening form began on Wednesday 12th August 2020, and ends on Monday 30th November 2020.
The change of institution into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, and its affiliate Institution will end on Friday 20th November 2020.
To apply for this screening form;
- Visit the website on http://portal.unizik.edu.ng/utme-screening.
- Tap on “Create Account”.
- Here, you have to type in your UTME Registration Number and a valid email address. Next, click on “Send” and you will receive a verification code to your email.
- Copy this code. Click on “Continue”.
- On the application form, type in your phone number, password, and paste the verification code, select the access level and “Submit”.
- You will receive your login details through your email.
- After logging in, make your payment by Generating Application Form RRR.
- Follow all other steps to make your payment.
- Fill in the application form.
- Check the “I Agree” box and hit on the “Submit”.
- Print out this form.
For Direct Entry:
- In addition to the registration process above, Direct Entry Candidates also need to make sure your academic transcript is forwarded to the Registrar, NAU, Awka on or before Monday 30th November 2020.
- A candidate whose transcript is not received before the period when you will be considered for admission.
There are certain requirements you need to meet, in order to be eligible for requirements.
- You must upload your O’Level results in the JAMB portal, for you to be considered for admissions.
- The screening exercise will take place in compliance with COVID-19 safety protocols.
- The candidates who did not engage in online registration will not engage in the screening exercise.
Take Note: the institutions will not be held responsible for payment made with the wrong JAMB reg number at the bank; not just that. The University will not be responsible for fraudulent payments.
Applications will end by November 30, 2020.