UNN Post UTME / Admission Screening Details Released for 2020/2021! The online registration for the 2020/2021 screening exercise for the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, is on.
This is to inform the general public that this University is welcoming Post UTME applications. So, if you wish to further your higher education at UNN, then you should get your Post UTME screening form right away.
We want to inform you that the online registration for Post UTME screening has begun. However, you need to take note of important details before applying. Let’s dive in!
UNN Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the UNN Post UTME screening and admission, you have to be eligible. Let’s check out the requirements to help you qualify for application.
- All applicants who choose UNN as their first choice of institution and scores 180 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME are eligible to apply.
- Candidates awaiting their O’Level results can also apply.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME Form
Still, on UNN Post UTME / Admission Screening Details Released for 2020/2021! There are steps to help you apply for the admission form at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- On your web browser, visit the UNN portal on https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/.
- At the top, click on “Prospective” and select “All Application Forms”.
- From the options, choose “2020/2021 Admission Applications”.
- Select the “Post-UTME Admission Screening Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and “Submit”.
- Generate Invoice and proceed to make your payment for the form.
- Return to the application portal and provide necessary documents.
To find out the necessary documents and get the best part of the application CLICK HERE. Follow every process that you find on the page.
The deadline for the online registration for the 2020/2021 screening exercise for admission into the UNN is October 31st, 2020.
Make sure to apply as soon as possible before the date of the deadline.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> Akwa Ibom State Poly Post UTME Screening for 2020/2021 Session: HOW TO APPLY