WhatsApp is one of the fastest-growing texting, chatting apps in the social media network. To get the best out of this amazing application, regularly Update WhatsApp. If you fail to carry out the regular updates on what, then be sure to lose out from features. Therefore, always update WhatsApp when you’re notified.
WhatsApp platform is always improving its services to serve its users better. This called for the new version, improved service thereby updating the app oftentimes. Although some phones carry out updates automatically in the background you can either enable or disenable them. Let’s see more on update WhatsApp.
WhatsApp Update can be done on Google Play Store if you’re using Android, and from the App Store if you’re using iOS devices. You must keep updating WhatsApp more often to ensure you get the current version functioning on your mobile device.
WhatsApp Updates can be done automatically or manually based on your phone’s settings. However, you can update WhatsApp on iPhone or Android. Let’s see how to do it.
How to Update WhatsApp on Android
Follow these steps below to update your WhatsApp app manually;
- Go to Google Play Store app on your Android phone.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines (menu).
- Then, click on “My apps & games” widgets.
- Next, on WhatsApp, click on “Update” to install the latest version.
You can get your update WhatsApp app when you follow these few instructions I have given here. The next will be an update on iPhone devices.
How to Update WhatsApp on iPhone
To update WhatsApp on your iPhone is a very easy and quick exercise. All you need is just an Internet connection to your iPhone. Follow these steps below to properly update your WhatsApp.
- On your phone home screen, click on the App Store icon and open it.
- Press on the small person-shaped icon in the upper-right hand corner of the screen to open your account info.
- Scroll down until you find the “Available Updates” section.
- Locate WhatsApp in the list and click “Update” to install the latest version.
This is just the simple means of updating your WhatsApp app. Most importantly, know that if WhatsApp does not show in the “Available updates “section on your iPhone or there is no update button on the Android listing, this is because you already have the latest version installed and no new updates are currently available.
Check out the features and benefits of this app below;
- The texts are simple, reliable messaging. You can message your friends and family for free.
- WhatsApp uses your phone’s internet connection to send messages so you can avoid SMS fees.
- Keep in touch with groups of people, clients, coworkers, friends, and family.
- Use the group chat to share messages, photos, and videos with up to 256 people at a time.
- You can mute, name, or customize notifications, and more.
- Communicate freely using voice calls, speak with friends and family for free. Enjoy free video calls, have a face-to-face conversation.
- Keep the conversation going. When you use WhatsApp on the web and desktop, you can seamlessly sync all your chats to your computer so that you can chat on whatever device that’s most convenient for you. Download the desktop app at https://www.whatsapp.com/download/ or visit https://web.whatsapp.com.
- It comes with a feature that enables you to add your working hours and business location in the business profile to enable customers to see it.
- It has an auto-reply option, which you can use during off-work time.
- Its End-to-end encryption security making your calls and messages secure. Only you and the person you’re communicating with can read and listen to your conversation.
- Share photos and videos instantly on WhatsApp. Capture the moments that matter to you with a built-in camera. Share with your friends and family.
- Your cam sends PDF files, documents, spreadsheets, slideshows, and more without the stress of email or file-sharing apps. Documents can be sent up to 100 MB.
- Enjoy the fun of sending voice messages, with just a tap, you can record a voice message. Either short or long story you better with the app.
- The app comes with outstanding support tools to help promote your business by sending bulk messages to potential customers and thereby making your business rise globally.
These are the basic features of this WhatsApp Messenger platform.
WhatsApp is compatible with iPhone and Android devices. But there is a way you can access it on your PC. Let’s look at how to get the app on an iPhone device.
How to Download on iPhone
- Go to the apple app store.
- On the app store homepage, find the search engine and fill in “WhatsApp”.
- Then, click on the enter key on your device.
- Look for the WhatsApp app that has a capital letter “B” and click on it.
- Click on the “buy” tab.
- Fill in your Apple ID if asked.
- It will take some time to download and install.
- After installing you can proceed to launch the app or open it later.
How to Download the App on Android
- Get to the google play store on your phone.
- Move to the search engine and search for the app.
- Locate the install tab to download and install the application.
The procedures above are procedures on how to download and install WhatsApp on iPhone and Android devices.
WhatsApp Download For PC
There’s no WhatsApp app designed for PC, if you want to access your WhatsApp on your PC, there are other ways you can achieve it. Simply synchronize.
- Download the app on your mobile device.
- Sign Up for an account. Note, if you already have the app, skip these two steps.
- On your device, open your WhatsApp.
- Go to the menu button.
- Select “WhatsApp web”.
- On your PC, navigate to your browser and search for “WhatsApp web” it will take you to the web page.
- Get your device and place it to capture the QR code or portal on your PC.
- When it’s captured, then click on the “Done” widget then the process is complete.
Using these instructions will successfully download the WhatsApp device into your Pc. WhatsApp Update is a vital process to keep you abreast of the activities, new updates, new features on the WhatsApp platform.
CHECK THESE OUT: WhatsApp New Account: How to Create WhatsApp New Account