USC Graduate Programs. Are you searching for a great university for your graduate programs? Then USC graduate programs are a good recommendation for you. USC is an acronym for the University of Southern California. It is one of the prestigious private research Universities in Los Angeles. The University anchors lots of graduate programs extensive opportunities for interdisciplinary study and collaboration with other top researchers in a highly advanced learning environment.
The USC graduate programs are in different fields including, Arts, Design and Architecture, Applied Science and Professions, Business management, Engineering and Technology, Education and Training, Environmental Studies, and Earth sciences. Also, Computer Science, Hospital, Leisure, and Sports, Social Science, Law, Journalism and Media, Humanities, Natural Science and Mathematics
USC Graduate Programs
The University of Southern University is one of the learning centers for Innovative interdisciplinary research and undergraduate education. The school grants several opportunities for its students to participate in research and other scholarly-related activities.
As I mentioned above, the USC graduate programs are in different fields including, Arts, Design and Architecture, Applied Science and Professions, Business management, Engineering and Technology, Education and Training, Environmental Studies, and Earth sciences. Also, Computer Science, Hospital, Leisure, and Sports, Social Science, Law, Journalism and Media, Humanities, Natural Science and Mathematics.
The University is a home for research and institutions spanning the arts and Humanities, Social and natural sciences, and engineering and technology. It has become a center and institutes of locus research for collaborative groups of investigators. The University hosts careers Fairs each year, one during Fall and in Spring.
To gain admission into the graduate programs in USC, candidates from different countries are expected to select carefully their country of study to determine the academic records to ensure their admission.
Also, students have to submit academic records for graduate qualifications, if earned. And students must send invalid TOEFL/IELTS/PTE Scores if English Language proficiency lusts under the country-specific requirements.
Candidates must send in their bachelor’s degree earned official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended and official diploma degree certificate. All translations must be issued by the institution of study or by a professional translation service in order to be considered official. To get more information on USC Graduate Programs visit https://gradad.usc.edu
Online Graduate Programs
You can get an online graduate degree from different courses such as:
- Business Accounting includes master’s in Business administration, businesses taxation for working professionals science in financial engineering science in Food industry leadership, master’s of science in global supply chain management.
- Communication – master of communication management and master of science in Digital Media management
- Computer science, Cyber Security Engineering and Data science – master of science in Applied Fata Science, computer science, master of computer science (Computer security), Data Science, scientists and Engineers, Software Engineering, Master of Science in Cyber Security Engineering, Graduate Certificate in Software Architecture.
- Integrated design, business technology
- Education and Teaching
- Astronautical Engineering
- Biomedical engineering
- Chemical, materials, and petroleum engineering
- Civil Environmental Engineering
- Health and medicine
- Library science
- Physical therapy
- Professional studies
- Public policy
- Social work
- Urban Planning
The USC Graduate Programs online offers a wide range of comprehensive graduate degrees online including computer science, business engineering, and Law. Usc is a fair competitive school of graduate applicants. On average, the GRE scores of admitted applicants range from about 151 to 162 for verbal and 155 to 167 for Quant.
Graduate Admissions Application Requirements
The school has a competitive acceptance rate of 18%. The USC system has strict academic criteria for new applicants to meet up for enrollment. Graduate that is interested with online master’s in education programs will have a bachelor’s degree for foreign equivalent from an accredited University. Students must have a GPA of 3.0.
However, interested students should apply to the University of Southern California Graduate Admissions office by submitting the following below:
- Online application form completed
- Official sealed college transcripts
- Graduate entrance exam scores
- One to two-page statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
- Current resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Three written sample essays
- A Non-refundable application fee of $85
The University of Southern California Graduate school tuition fees varies based on the program for all information on the graduate program visit their site https://gradad.usc.edu