Utah CIS is an online platform that offers you all the information you need about the University of Utah. The full meaning of Utah CIS is the University of Utah Campus Information Service.
For you to access the U of U CIS portal you will need to create or sign in to the portal using your uNID. If you are new to the school and you don’t know how to access the school portal, don’t worry, this article will guide you through.
The University of Utah provides both staff and students with an online platform where they can access the school’s info. However, once you have been admitted to U of U, the next thing is to create or log in to your Campus Information Services (CIS) account. which will enable you to access the information you need to know.
U of U Portal
Freshers at Utah University can log in to cis.utah.edu using the university ID (UNID) located in their admissions letter and the default password (which is your birthdate in MMDDYY format). The school portal is where you will register for classes, pay tuition, view grades, and lots more. However, all official U communications will go to your email.
University of Utah (U of U) CIS Account Details
Every student, faculty, and staff member at the University of Utah gets a uNID. The uNID is what gives them access to university networks and information systems. The uNID is a student or employee identification number with a lowercase “u” replacing the first zero. However, the uNID is activated the first time a user signs in to Utah Campus Information Services (CIS).
Furthermore, every user is expected to change their password the first time they access the CIS account. The password will be used to view all uNID systems.
Furthermore, students signing up for non-credit Continuing Education courses and Youth Education programs are also given a uNID. Prospective degree-seeking students who sign up for a My U Page account to select their own user name and password for that system.
Utah CIS Login
The U of U uNID Account tools allows you to access and customize your uNID account settings. Also, you can check your email quota, set your email alias, enable or disable email forwarding, and remove your name from the Global Address Book.
How To Login To The University of Utah CIS Account
To sign in to the U of U Campus Information Service (CIS), take these steps:
- Go to https://go.utah.edu/cas/login?T
- Move to the login form
- Fill in your uNID and type in your password.
- Hit the log-in button.
These are steps to log into the portal. However, If you forgot your cis Utah password, the next section will guide you on how to reset your password.
How To Recover Forgotten U of U CIS IDs
If you forgot your Utah cis uNID, to recover it, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Utah CIS website at https://go.utah.edu/cas/login?T
- Select the “Forgot your uNID” link.
- Input your last name
- Fill in your date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Input the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Select the submit widget.
- Follow the prompts to recover your account.
These are steps to recover your UID.
Take note: the “Forgot your uNID?” option and the Campus Information Services (CIS) are not available for students who last attended the university prior to Fall 1998. Individuals who need official transcripts or verification of their academic records should contact the Transcripts and Verification Division.
How to Reset the University of Utah Cis Login Password
If you forget your u of u cis login password, take the following steps;
- Visit the University of Utah Cis login website at https://go.utah.edu/cas/login?T
- Hit on the Forgot Password button.
- On the forgotten password reset screen, enter the following
- Your Cis uNID (for Example u0123456)
- Your birth date (month and year)
- Tap on the Continue widget.
These are steps to reset your UIF UCI login password.
How Do I Access the University of Utah Umail Login Page?
To access the University of Utah mail sign-in website, do the following:
- Go to https://adfs.umail.utah.edu/adfs/ls/?wa=wsignin1.0&wtrealm=https%3a%2f%2fwww.umail.utah.edu
- Kindly sign in with [email protected]
- Input Password Click on the “Keep me signed in” box to save your login info.
- Hit on the sign-in/log-in button.
Follow the prompts to access your umail account.
The University of Utah (UofU) Student Help Desk Phone Number
Do you have a query or issue with regards to this university portal? If yes, you can dial the help desk phone number. So, to get the University of Utah help phone number, do the following:
- Progress to https://go.utah.edu/cas/login?T
- Move to the bottom of the page.
Then, you will see the phone number on the page.