Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank is an Australian financial institution that was founded in the year 1972. It is a popular one as it is one of those Australian banks with over hundred thousand (100,000) customers. And also the only financial institution based in Victoria aiming on the education community. Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank doesn’t only center on education everyone is liable to bank with Victoria teachers mutual bank. This bank offers products such as insurance, school & preschool banking, retail banking. Its headquarters is based at Hawthorn East, Victoria. Having William Wolke as chief executive officer and Bernie Lloyd as the chairperson.
Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank Saving Account
Savings Account; these are accounts given to those who are not included in the educational aspect.
- Bonus saver; with this account users are rewarded for the continuous contributions to their savings. They are rewarded with bonus interest.
- Online saver; this account enables users who saves effortlessly gain great returns and easy enter to their funds.
- First saver; this account teaches young people the necessity and importance of saving continuously and watching funds boost.
- First home bonus saver; while saving for your first home users can earn bonus interest. And also receive a certain amount of money back when their home loan is being funded by this bank.
Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank Savings account for school; these are accounts for school use.
- 30-90 days school term deposit; with this account users can boost their schools earning potential. If users finance excess funds for a fixed term they will get a competitive rate as return.
- 120-180 days school term deposit; with this term deposit users can enlarge the potentials of their school.
Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank transaction
Transaction accounts; these are daily accounts made for your daily use.
- Everyday accounts; this account is made for the managing and salary crediting of your daily banking needs anywhere and anytime.
- Budget account; with this, users can manage their day to day spending. And budget for things that are important such as normal expenses and payment of bills.
- First access account; this account help young ones on the basics of knowing how to manage their money everyday.
Transaction account for preschool; with this account users can learn about managing preschool finances.
- Day to day account; with this account users can manage their preschool’s daily banking needs with peace of mind and also with ease.
- Fundraising account; with this account users can make the most of their efforts of preschool, cause this account aim is to track and manage fundraising.
- Petty cash account; with this account users can easily manage the requirement of their preschool petty cash.
Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank Borrowing and Loan Service
Home loans; these are loans given concerning your home.
- Refinance education package; with this loan users can improve their entire wellbeing financially.
- Education package home loan; this is a discounted home loan rate with several special offers on fees, credit cards etc.
- Complete home loan; this is a simple and easy to keep home loan which gives low variable rate. And flexible repayment options such as weekly, monthly or yearly.
Car loans; these are loans given to you by Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank concerning your car.
- New car loan; with this loan users can protect the finances they need to get a new car made in the recent or previous year.
- Green car loan; with this loan users are rewarded with a condensed interest rate when they are getting an environmentally welcoming motor vehicle.
- Used car loan; with this loan users can save their finances when they need to get a used car older than the recent or previous year type.
School loans; this school loan offers competitive interest rate without annual or monthly fee. This bank offers loan if your school wants to:
- Sponsor an important venture
- construct a building
- Develop school groups
- Renovate a building etc.
Steps on how to LogIn into Victoria Teachers Mutual Bank internet banking
- Visit the link victeach.com.au
- Click on the internet banking icon
- Enter your member number
- Enter your password
- Click on the login icon
Enjoy banking all the way.