Hey, there do you have a Facebook account? If you do have a Facebook account or you are a registered account holder on Facebook, I would love to ask you a question. Have you ever blocked someone on Facebook?
If you have blocked someone on the platform, do you know how to unblock them? If you don’t know how to and you would love to then this article is for you. To learn how to view blocked lists on Facebook, then you need to continue reading.
Well, you don’t just have to read whatever it is I will be sharing in this article, but you also have to digest every piece of information I will be sharing.
View Blocked List On Facebook
Facebook as a social media platform is considered as one of the best if not the best social media platform in the world. While this might come as a shock to a few, it isn’t to me and a host of users on the platform would agree with me.
The Facebook social media platform has got everything in place to make people love it. Facebook has got everything to keep you hooked to it. On Facebook, you can actually do a host of things without having to log out of your account.
Facebook is used by a lot of persons all over the globe. And on this platform, some persons might be using it for various reasons. And if you are on the platform you are not comfortable with a user, you can simply choose to block the person, it’s that simple.
Well, there have been a lot of reports on the platform regarding shameful and unprofessional behaviors from some users. If let’s say you are being threatened by a Facebook user you can choose to block the person.
If you are a Facebook user then you will know that a lot of persons are using it for scams and illegal activities. You can choose to block a person if you feel like the intentions of the said person are not genuine.
But after blocking a person, do you know where to visit on Facebook to review the list of persons you have blocked on the platform? Some Facebook users don’t even know a feature as this exists, but it does and in a bit, I will be guiding you on how to view your blocked list on Facebook.
How Do I See A List Of People I’ve Blocked On Facebook
Viewing a list of people you have blocked on Facebook is very much possible. Doing this also does not cost much as anyone can get this done in heartbeat. But in order to view this list, you will need to know how to. But however, if you don’t know how then you need to follow the steps below;
Computer New Facebook
- Go to Facebook and login to your account.
- Click on the drop-down icon at the top right corner of your Facebook page.
- Select settings and privacy from the drop-down menu.
- Click on settings.
- On the left-hand side, click on blocking.
- Under the blocked user’s section, you will find a list of people you have blocked.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click on the drop-down icon.
- Select settings.
- Click on blocking on the left side.
- Under the Block users section, you will see a list of people you have blocked on Facebook.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the menu icon in the top right corner of your Facebook account page.
- Tap on settings and privacy.
- Select settings.
- Scroll down to privacy and select blocking by tapping on it.
- On the next page, you will find a list of the people you have blocked on Facebook.
From this list, you can either block someone or unblock someone. To unblock a person, click on the block button next to a person’s name.
To block a person, enter the name of the person you want to block and then click on block and then block (the person’s name) to confirm the action.