W3 Total Cache – How to Install W3 Total Cache on Web Site
W3 total cache is one amazing plugins used to improve the SEO and the users’ experience of your site by increasing website performance. Reducing download times via features like content delivery network (CDN) integration.
W3 Total Cache helps to improve the user experience for your readers without having to change to WordPress, your theme, your plugins. Or even how you produce your content and this is the only web host agnostic WordPress Performance Optimization (WPO) framework. That is well recommended by countless web developers and web host.
A lot of companies use W3 Total Cache and they trust it, companies like AT&T, stevesouder.com, mattcutts.com, mashable.com, smashingmagazine.com, makeuseof.com, kiss925.com and so many more companies.
Benefits of using W3 Total Cache
They are so many benefits when you use W3 Total Catch because when you use it;
- It helps you improve web server performance, sustain high traffic periods.
- W3 Total Cache also improves search engine result page ranking. Especially for mobile-friendly websites and site that also use SSL.
- It also improves conversion rates and site performance which affect your site to always rank on google.com
- W3 Total Cache helps to reduce page load time and increases visitor’s time on site and visitors tend to view more pages.
- It makes the page to start rendering very quick and can be interacted with more quickly.
Key features of W3 Total Cache
W3 Total Cache as a lot of features that will guard and protect your WordPress account.
- Various security features
- Catching statistics for performance insight
- Reverse proxy integration via Nginx or Vanish
- Extension framework for customization or extensibility e.g. New relic, Cloudflare, WPML and more
- Import post attachment directly into the media library
- Caching of an object in memory or on disk
- Caching of fragments in memory or on disk
- Minification of post and pages and feeds
- Compatible with shared hosting, virtual private/ dedicated servers and dedicated servers/ clusters
- Transparent content delivery network management with media library, theme files and WordPress itself
- Secure socket layer support
- Browser caching using cache control, future expire headers and entity tags.
How to Install W3 Total Cache
The steps are very easy all you just need to do is to;
- You will have to Deactivate and uninstall any other caching plugin you may be using, then you pay special attention if you have customized the rewrite rules for fancy permalinks or have previously installed a caching plugin or have any browser caching rules W3TC will automate management of all best practices.
- Then login as an administrator to your WordPress Admin account, using the ‘Add New’ menu option under the ‘Plugins’ section of the navigation and you can either search for w3 total cache or if you’ve download the plugin already, click the upload link and then find the zip file you download and click on ‘’Install Now’’
- Then activate the plugin on the ‘’Plugins’’ page, then the page caching will automatically be running in basic mode.
- You have to click settings link to navigate to the General settings, the compatibility mode option found in the advanced section of page Cache settings tab will allow functionality that optimizes the interoperability of caching with WordPress.
- All the setting is preset, if you don’t like the auto mode you can switch to manual mode and use the help button to simplify discovery of your CSS and JS files and groups. When you follow the steps well then you tend to check in anything or details you want to do.
How to login to your account in WordPress.ORG
- Go to the official webpage wordpress.org
- It loads the homepage where you have the login details at the top right corner of the page
- Click on the login only if you have an account on WordPress, it loads the page where you will have to enter some details like username or email address, then you input your password and it loads your WordPress account.
Enjoy every single benefit of W3 Total Cache