Walmart Groceries is one of the most popular services that enable you to stock up your kitchen. Thus, available, mostly for those who frequently shop at Walmart.
Walmart, apart from boasting a wide selection of products on its website and app, offers curbside pickup and delivery depending on your location.
However, grocery delivery services are a convenient, easy way to stock up on all the items on your shopping list. This post will learn more about Walmart groceries including how it works, about the app etc.
Some of the benefits of the Walmart grocery platform;
- Enjoy convenient curbside pickup and delivery
- Offers a wide variety of products
- On the grocery page, you can select ingredients to fit many dietary needs and restrictions
- Offers simple process for refunds and returns and lots more
These are some of the features/benefits. So, let’s find out how the platform works.
How Walmart Groceries works
Walmart Grocery is an amazing service that offers curbside pickup and delivery of groceries from local Walmart stores. With their official website or app, customers can select from a variety of foods, drinks, or home décor.
After shopping, customers then reserve a time slot to pick up their groceries or deliver them to their doorstep
Walmart Grocery offers many types of meats, eggs, dairy products, seasonings, snacks, frozen foods, prepared products, canned goods, condiments, grains and supplements. However, customers can also select from an array of fresh fruits and vegetables, including conventional and organic varieties.
Availability of items is subject to what’s in stock at your local Walmart. So, they will substitute out-of-stock products for similar products unless otherwise specified. Moreover, shoppers have the option to refuse a substitution if it doesn’t suit their needs or preferences.
Walmart Groceries App
The app is your one-stop-shop for all you need, from fresh groceries to the latest tech and more!
Here are features of the app
- Shop fresh groceries, household essentials, and more for pickup or delivery from your local store
- Millions of products are available with free shipping. Though delivery fees, restrictions, and minimum purchase may apply.
- Find items at your local store and Walmart.com at the same time. Thus, you can easily filter products and set your preference based on how you’d like to receive your order.
- Easy checkout.
- Offers real-time order updates
For Walmart+ members the app is the easiest way to get the most out of your membership! You’re entitled to app-exclusive features.
Walmart Groceries How to shop – Order Walmart Groceries
To purchase groceries at Walmart, do the following
- Navigate to walmart.com/grocery,
- Use the search box at the top to find items
- If you’ve placed an order before, click the Favorites link at the top of the page or use the link in My Account.
- After that, you’ll see all the items you’ve purchased before listed in Favorites, and you can quickly add the ones you want to your cart.
These are procedures on how to shop for your groceries.
Follow the steps below for a smooth pickup experience;
Check out and select a pickup time: If you order before 4 p.m., you can schedule pick up the same day. Take note; pickup availability may vary from store to store. And it may not always be possible to schedule a same-day pickup slot during times of high demand.
Check for your confirmation email: you can now wait for the confirmation that your order is ready. Then, use the Walmart app to check in when you’re on your way so that the order will be ready when you arrive.
Finally, Pick up your groceries: Walmart employees will bring your groceries to you