Walmart Marketplace Application – How to Start Selling on Walmart Marketplace
Have you ever considered partnering with Walmart marketplace to put your products in the marketplace for millions of customers to see? To use the marketplace, you would be to apply for it. Walmart marketplace application is the registration form you would fill correctly to use the marketplace to showcase your own products and also shop. Walmart marketplace application doesn’t require much you. If you wish to fill the marketplace application form but do not know how to do so, I will be showing you how to do that on this guide.
Walmart marketplace is a platform which allows third-party sellers to list out their won items or products on Walmart.com, as the likes of eBay and Amazon. Selling on the Walmart online marketplace is very simple and it is also an easy way to get your items and products in the front of millions of Walmart customers or audience. When you list your items on the Walmart marketplace, they appear on search results at Walmart.com alongside other products and items.
How to Start Selling on Walmart Marketplace
To use Walmart marketplace for selling, you would need to fill the Walmart marketplace application with the right information to get approved and then start listing your items for sale on Walmart.com. Application Walmart marketplace is simple. To apply, you would need to like 10-15 minutes to complete and you a laptop or a tablet. The best browser to use would be Google Chrome. To apply for the marketplace, you would need to have the following;
- US Business Tax ID (SSN is not accepted).
- W9 or W8 and EIN Verification letter from the Department of Treasury that verifies your US Business address or place of physical operates.
- US Business address.
- Planned integration method for your product catalog.
- Primary product categories, catalog size, and related information.
How to Apply to Walmart Marketplace
If you want to fill the Walmart Marketplace application, follow the instructions below;
- Open your Google Chrome browser and type in https://marketplace-apply.walmart.com/
- On the text fields provided, type in your First name, Last name, Email address and then confirm Email address.
- Verify the Security Check.
- Type in your Phone number, Job Title, Legal company name, US Tax ID.
- Search for your legal address.
- Type in your street, city, state, Postal code, country.
- Fill in doing business as, company website, DUNS Number.
- Answer the questions and click on Next.
Product & Integration:
On this section, you would need to fill in the product and their integration clearly.
Shipping & Operations:
Complete the method of shipping you would like to use for the product or item and also the means of operation for them.
Launch the account on Walmart marketplace. Once you’re done and click on “Done” for all of your items on your Launch Checklist in the seller center, a pop-up message will ask for you to confirm if you’re ready to launch the account.
Once you’re done, Walmart integration team will have to review your profile and approve if everyone on the form is good to go and your products would be live on Walmart.com in less than 48 hours.