Have you heard of the Walmart online store? Walmart is an American multinational retail corporation. This corporation operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores. This corporation is headquartered in Bentonville Arkansas. Founded in 1962 and incorporated on October 31 1969 by Sam Walton, the Walmart online store is one of the biggest in the world. This online marketplace or store is used by many customers and users all over the world for their shopping exercises. In this online marketplace, you can purchase just about anything you want. From fashion items to grocery items, Walmart is the most total online shop and store in the world today. And this is one of the reasons why people love doing their shopping on the platform. And in the process, it is known as one of the best in the world.
Walmart Online Store
The world we now live in has evolved in so many different ways. Some persons actually think that the pace at which things are moving is too fast. Too fast in the sense that if you don’t keep up you might be left behind. The good old days of brick and mortar stores is fading away., the only brick and mortar stores that will stand the test of time are the high fashion ones and other very relevant and important ones such as pharmacies and others.
But these days there are lots of online pharmacy shops and fashion shops. Everything you want can actually be gotten online. It’s all a click away from you. These days there are lots of online marketplaces like Amazon, Jumia, eBay, just to mention a few. And the business these days is becoming very competitive. Everyone wants to set up an online shop. And the ones that are setting up online shops prefer doing their shopping online. In this article, I will be guiding you through the steps and process of setting up a Walmart account online and how you could place an order on the platform.
How To Place An Order On Walmart
To successfully place an order on Walmart you will need to have a registered Walmart account. If you do not have one, you will need to set up one now. If you do not know how to create a Walmart account you have nothing to worry about. In that aspect, I have got you covered. I will be directing you on the steps needed to set up a Walmart account. To place an order on the online Walmart store, follow the steps below;
- Log in to your Walmart account via the app or the website.
- Select your pick up or delivery location.
- Click or tap on the see time’s tab to choose your delivery or pickup window.
- Start adding items to your cart.
- After you are done adding items to your cart and you are ready to check out, tap or click on the checkout option.
- Next, add your payment method.
- You can choose to update your location, mobile phone number, payment method, and others on the review your order page or screen.
- Click or tap on the pace order tab when you are ready to.
That’s it. When you have successfully placed your order you can view it in your account. You can also edit, cancel or reschedule time before the cutoff.
Walmart Account Sign Up
Having a Walmart account can be very beneficial. With an Amazon account, you get to enjoy benefits such as;
- Your order status.
- Address book.
- Photos center.
- And lastly, wish lists and registries and so many more.
To set up or create a Walmart account;
- Go to Walmart.
- Select the account button which you would find at the upper right corner of the Walmart page.
- Click on the ‘create an account’ tab.
- Enter your name and your email address on the sign-up screen.
- Next, create a password for your account and confirm the password by entering it again in the space provided for it.
- Lastly, click on the create account tab or button.
That’s all about creating a Walmart account. On Amazon, you get access to great deals and discounts on all items and product categories listed on it. Therefore if you haven’t shopped at this place before, it is high time you should. They ship to most regions of the world. So you have nothing to worry about. Your shipped items are safe so you also have nothing to worry about.