The Wayfair Credit Card was initially offered by Comenity Bank but is currently issued by Citibank. If you still have the Comenity bank Wayfair credit card, you can still access your card details using the credit card Comenity website. And for those aspiring to get the Wayfair store card, you can apply for the card at the website (since Citibank is the current issuer of the Wayfair card).
Shop with the Citibank Wayfair credit card and enjoy free shipping, no minimum order, and a free annual fee. There are many benefits that cardmembers stand to enjoy once they make eligible purchases with their card.
Wayfair Credit Card
Wayfair has two cards: the Wayfair Mastercard and the Wayfair Credit Card. Each of the two cards has its own unique features and benefits, especially the Wayfair Mastercard.
The WFCC is a more rewarding way to shop for everything at home. You can also save more with a Wayfair credit card. The following section will outline the benefits of the Wayfair credit card.
Wayfair Credit Card Benefits
The benefits include:
- $40 OFF your first qualifying order of $250 or more
- Take $40 off your qualifying first order of $250 or more. Refer to the Rewards section of disclosure number one.
- Choose between these great perks: Wayfair is offering 5% back in rewards. Bonus: They don’t expire. On qualifying orders, there is no interest financing if paid in full for up to 24 months. However, interest will be charged from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within the promotional period.
- Checking if you qualify for a Wayfair card does not affect your credit score.
- No annual fee.
These are benefits that are embedded in the card.
Credit Score for Wayfair Credit Card
Applicants with fair to excellent credit are more likely to be approved. So you should have a credit score of at least 630. Before you visit the application page, first of all, you need to check if you pre-qualify. It will take you a few seconds to find out.
Wayfair Credit Card Prequalify
See if you pre-qualify for the card. The process takes seconds and doesn’t affect your credit score. Check The right card for you is one easy application away.
Wayfair Credit Card Application
If you are interested in getting the Wayfair Mastercard or WF credit card, you can visit your nearest Citibank or Wayfair store to apply. Alternatively, Visit Wayfair’s website or Citibank’s website to apply for the card. The application process is very simple and fast.
How to Apply for a Wayfair Credit Card Online
To apply for WfCC online, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Citi website
- Click the Apply Online button.
- Select the Continue button. It will redirect you to the website.
- Select “Apply Now.”
- Enter your email address and continue.
- Provide your password and follow the prompts to fill in the application form.
The above steps are steps to apply for the WFCC Online.
Activation of a Wayfair Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired WF credit card, dial the bank customer representative’s phone number. You can find the activation phone number on the Citibank Wayfair credit card. Alternatively, sign in to your WF card account to activate online. Once, you sign in to your account, locate the activation tab, and click on it.
Login to Your Wayfair Credit Card – Wayfair Credit Card Login
Manage Your Citi Bank Wayfair Credit Card Online 24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week. You can sign in from any device to pay bills, track activity, check card balances, activate alerts and much more.
How To Login To Wayfair Credit Card
To sign in to your account, do this.
- Visit Citibank’s website
- Fill in your user ID and password.
- Tap on the “sign in” button.
With these steps, you will easily access your WfCC online account. Should you forget your password or username, please click on the “forgot your username or password” tab. If you don’t have an account yet, create one using the steps below.
How To Sign Up For Wayfair Credit Card Online Access
Sign up for online access by clicking here.
- Visit Citibank’s Wayfair website
- Tap the “Create an Account Widget.
- Fill out the account sign-up details and follow the prompts.
These are steps for WfCC online account sign-up.
Wayfair Credit Card Payment
To make your WF CC bill payment, you can achieve that using payment methods, such as
How to Make a WFCC Payment
To make your wf CC payment online, do this.
- Register for an online banking account at https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSauth/signon?pageName=signon&siteId=PLCN_WFCC&langId=en_US&brandId=WF
- If you have an account already, log in to your account using the above link.
- Locate the payment tab and tap on it.
- Fill in your card and payment details.
- Proceed with the instructions on the screen to finish your payment.
Mail Payment: Get Citibank Payment mailing address from their website and send your payment
Phone Payment: Another simple way to pay your bills is by phone. You can dial the Wayfair credit card phone number on your card to pay your Wayfair bill.
You will get the phone number and payment mailing address beneath the Citibank Wayfair Card page at https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSauth/signon?pageName=signon&siteId=PLCN_WFCC&langId=en_US&brandId=WF
Customer Service for Wayfair Credit Cards – Wayfair Credit Card Customer Service
If you have questions or trouble relating to your WFCC account or the credit card itself, call Citi Bank customer care for assistance. The customer care representative is ready to render help to you.
To get your phone number online, do this:
Visit https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSauth/signon?pageName=signon & siteId=PLCN_WFCC & langId=en_US & brandId=WF for more information.Scroll down the page to copy the customer support phone number.
Is it hard to get a credit card from Wayfair?
Yes, as long as you have a good credit score. So, if you have good credit (580 credit score) or above, you will likely be approved for the Wayfair card.
Is Wayfair Comenity or Citibank?
The credit cards were initially issued by Comenity bank. But the Comenity Bank-issued card was retired, and the Wayfair card was launched in partnership with Citi on September 1, 2020.
How Do I Access My Wayfair Credit Card Phone Number?
To get the phone number for your card, go to the Citi Bank website at https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSauth/signon?pageName=signon&siteId=PLCN_WFCC&langId=en_US&brandId=WF Subsequently, you will see the Wayfair card.