What Is Messenger? – How to Download The Messenger App
What is messenger is really one of the most important questions if you are a Facebook user? Facebook messenger is one of the fastest means of communication for Facebook user. This is said to be true because of the features that come with this app. the compatibility is also unique in its own different way. After reading this post to the end, you can take advantage of the Facebook Messenger app to make you chat like a pro on Facebook. You can customize your Facebook chat using different colors, emojis, and stickers. You could also express your feelings using emoticons.
Accessing Facebook Messenger
Accessing this feature is one of the many reasons why people ask “what is
- Launch the app store installed on your device. Note that this could be the Google play store, iOS store, or Microsoft store.
- When the sore loads, hit the search bar and search for “Facebook messenger”.
- If a result page is loaded, make sue to click the first result from the page.
- When the app page is loaded, scroll down to find the install button and click it.
- Wait for the app to be installed and make sure to keep your data connection on during the download and installation.
After the installation process, you can now use the app by clicking the icon from you apps list. After launching the Facebook messenger app, you would have to log in to access the entire features. You cannot skip this process. This is one reason why you need to have a Facebook account before now. If you do not have one you can create one at www.facebook.com.
Facebook Messenger Sign In
If you are lost or still confused on the steps to take search this webpage for “how to create a Facebook account” using the search bar. After opening the account, make sure you used a mobile number or email address and password you can easily remember as you would need it to sign in. To sign in, launch the messenger app again and fill in your Facebook account username and password in the text field provided. Click on sign in to sign in.