What UTME Candidates Needs to Know About This Year 2022 JAMB CBT Examination. This is to inform prospective candidates and admission pursuers about the knowledge they need to have about this year’s 2022 JAMB CBT Examination. They are more vital information’s about the examination that is given below.
What Candidates need to know about this year 2022 JAMB CBT Examination
The management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released a press regarding the JAMB Form & Examination updates for the 2022/2023 Academic session. So, the candidate that likes to partake in the upcoming JAMB CBT Examination is to take note of the details of the notice released below;
The date for the commencement of sale of the 2022 UTME/DE application document which was slated to start from 12th March 2022 remains the same.
Dates For Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination
They have been an adjustment from the JAMB on the previous date announced for the 2022 Unified Tertiary matriculation Exam (UTME). According to the board, the 2022 exam earlier scheduled to hold between April 20th and 30th, 2022 will now hold from Friday, 6th May to Monday, 16th May 2022.
Take note JAMB does not post any candidates to any examination town (or group of towns) other than the one is chosen by the candidate at the point of registration. Candidates are, however, advised to register on time before the available spaces in their town of choice or a group of towns are exhausted. Due to a discovered conspiracy among some CBT centres, no Examination town with few centres is allowed. Many towns have been merged.
What To Know About This Year Optional Mock-Examination
The board will also conduct a mock examination in all accredited CBT centres to prepare and know Interested candidates with the CBT environment. Candidates who are interested are advised to indicate their interest in the mock examination during registration provided they register on or before Saturday 9th April 2022.
The mock examination will be from 16th April 2022. Non-JAMB CBT centres have the permission to collect, through their bank accounts, any other separate seven hundred Naira only, for mock exercise from only serious candidates after notification of centre has been received by the candidates.
Any payment for the mock examination by the candidate must be made to the centre to which a candidate is assigned after the notification of the assigned centre for the mock examination. No other association is allowed to run any mock examination on behalf of JAMB.
Do not pay for mock until JAMB assigns you to the CBT centre. No one should patronize fraudsters. only JAMB accredited CBT centres can serve as Examination centres.
General Information – What UTME Candidates needs to Know About This Year 2022 JAMB CBT Examination
- Every candidate must compulsorily register their profiles through text messages as stated above before proceeding to buy the ePIN
- The registration is non-refundable
- Centres are not permitted to charge more than seven hundred nairas only as a registration fee. And if they are any centre that charges more than seven hundred Naira should be reported to JAMB for proper sanctions
- All CBT centres have been mandated to pick any of the participating banks, MMOs, MFBs, etc. these financial institutions are to be present at the CBT centre for the aim of collecting all fees. Direct cash transaction with candidates is not allowed from any CBT staff
- Candidates are told to read and understand the guidelines on admission and instructions on how to complete the online registration before commencing the process of registration.
- Any candidates who register more than once will be identified and disqualified because multiple registrations are not allowed.
- Candidates are to note that no matter their choice of program to study, they will also be tested general text “The life changer” by Khadija Abubakar J ali for UTME candidates and DE candidates are also expected to read the text.
- Candidates/officials would not be allowed to enter the examination centre with earphones, wristwatches, mobile phones electronic devices, or any pen/biro. Only common pencil is allowed, candidates are warned that the board does not require the services of any cyber café or establishment other than the accredited CBT centre for this exercise.