Whatsapp Auto Responder enables you to send an automated message when someone tries to reach you. Whatsapp is acquired by Facebook and it’s one of the most used social apps. Thus, the messaging app allows users to send and receive texts, share photos and videos, files, documents with one another.
With this social media platform, you get to stay in touch with your family and friends. However, the platform also offers a business aspect, where business owners connect with their potential customers and audience. To access the business Platform, you must create a business profile.
Whatsapp Auto Responder
What is a WhatsApp autoresponder? It’s an application on Whatsapp business that lets you setup away messages when you’re not online, or when you’re too busy to reply. How does It work? When one sends a message to you, the auto-reply feature you set up will forward a message to the person, that you’re not available at the moment. With this feature, you can also schedule messages accordingly, so that if your contacts try to reach outstanding to you, the away hour messages will be sent to them in accordance.
Whatsapp Auto Reply App
With the autoresponder app, send automatic custom replies to your clients or friends. Even if you’re busy, you can answer every message to let them know you’re not disposed of at the moment.
- Here are the features of the responder app
- Offers automatic replies for WhatsApp or WhatsApp business
- Customize your messages
- Offers lots of automation tools
- You can react to all messages when you’re busy
- Send replies to particular messages
- Send multiple replies in one rule
- Offers auto-scheduler with delay
- Comes with a welcome message for fresh chats.
These are some of the features the auto-reply app offers.
However to download the app visit the google play store, find the app and click on the install button.
How To Set Auto Reply In WhatsApp
To set the automated reply to your messages on WhatsApp, do the following
- Navigate to your WhatsApp app
- Click on the three dots (menu)
- Select settings
- Click on business settings
- Enable away messages
- Edit the message
- Schedule your message
- Select the recipient. You can select the option to send message to everyone who chatted you up after business hours or send to people not in the address book. You can choose to send it to everyone except few people.
With the above steps, you’re good to go.
Whatsapp Auto Reply iPhone
To set up WhatsApp automatic reply on your iPhone, you will need an external tool like jailbreak tweak from Cydia. Follow the directions under to set up the feature
- On your jailbreak iPhone, launch Cydia
- Go to the search bar.
- Type in “WAAutoReply” in the search tool
- Click on the Purchase tab and follow the prompts
- Tap on the restart springboard to finish the installation.
With the above steps, you should be able to install WAAutoreply
How To Set Whatsapp Auto Responder On iPhone
To setup, the automatic reply, do the following
- Go to your WhatsApp account
- Go to settings
- Look for a global switch to enable automated replies.
These are the procedure to set up WAAutoreply on your iPhone.
- Gaming Headphones with Noise Cancellation: Best Noise Cancelling Gaming Headsets 2021
- Facebook Delete Account – Delete My Facebook Account | Delete Facebook Account
- Duck Duck Go Application – Duck Duck Go Download | Review on Duck Duck…
- Facebook Ludo – Facebook Ludo Club | Ludo Game on Facebook