WhatsApp for Business is a platform created with small business owners in mind. So, if you have a business that is still growing, then this platform is for you. What does WhatsApp for buzz do for users? It enables you to have a business presence on WhatsApp, communicate more efficiently with your customers, and also helps you to grow your business.
It’s a very good opportunity if you’re a small business owner to reach out to your business to your potential customers. So, what are you waiting for? To get the WhatsApp buzz app, go to the play store, set up your account and you’re good to go.
WhatsApp for Business
WhatsApp Business is a home for small business owners. Small business owners gain more from this platform- it helps them reach out to thousands of people, which in turn takes their businesses to a higher level.
You can have both business and personal accounts on the same phone and register them to create an account using different numbers. Thus, you can as well create a catalog to enable the display of your products and services.
WhatsApp for Business Features
Here are the features of having this account.
- Users can reply to their customers right from their computer through WhatsApp Web.
- You can also add their working hours and business location in the buzz profile so that customers can see or locate you easily.
- Offers auto-reply during the off-work time.
- Users can greet new customers using an auto welcoming message.
- It offers support tools to help promote your business by sending bulk messages to potential customers.
These are some of the features you will get from using the app.
WhatsApp for Business App
The WhatsApp application for businesses offers an easy and reliable text messaging system, which enables you to send messages to your customers for free. On this platform, you can communicate with millions of people on the platform and also share images, videos, chat, and messages with them.
Moreover, with the app, users can make voice calls and face to face chat for free. And while making a video or voice call, you will not be charged from your phone plans voice minutes, just ensure you have an internet connection.
WhatsApp for Business Download
WhatsApp for buzz is currently available for iOS and Android devices. To get the app on your iPhone and Android, do the following.
For iPhone Users
- Visit the Apple app store.
- On the homepage, you’ll find the search box and then fill in “WhatsApp business app” and click on enter.
- If you see the WhatsApp app that has a capital letter “B” tap on it.
- Click the “buy” button.
- Provide your Apple ID if requested.
- Install the app.
- After installing you can go ahead and launch the app or open it later.
For Android Users
- Visit the Google play store on your phone.
- Search for the app using the search bar.
- Locate the install tab and tap on it, to download and install the application.
- Click on open, to access the app.
These are step-by-step guides on how to download the app on iPhone and Android. Proceed to create your account profile.
How to Create WhatsApp Business Account
Follow the guide beneath the create your buz account.
- Download the buz app. Read the section above to learn how to download the app on your mobile device.
- After downloading the app, the next thing is to verify your business phone number.
- Restore your account from a backup, if you want to.
- Create your business name in the empty box.
- Build your profile- tap on more options, then select the “settings” button and proceed.
With this medium above, you will successfully create your buz account.
How to Use WhatsApp For Business
To use WhatsApp for business, this is how;
- Get the mobile app.
- Create your business profile.
- To set your messaging tool, click on the settings tab.
- To reach more customers in other social network like Instagram and Facebook, go to settings, scroll down to the field at the bottom.
- To edit your profile, go to the business profile tab on the settings page.
- To communicate with your customers, go to chat.
- To upload your business photos, go-to status.
These are simple steps on how to use WhatsApp for buz.