WhatsApp For PC for Win 7 – WhatsApp Web
WhatsApp For PC for Win 7
What is WhatsApp for PC win 7? WhatsApp is one of the most famous and used social media sites in the world. The Facebook-owned chat application gives its users the chance to receive and send chat messages, engage in fun conversations, send and receive WhatsApp calls, engage in face to face conversations with one another and so much more. Since the existence of this amazing chat messaging app, it has been supported on almost all kinds of mobile devices available in the market. This instant messaging is available on Android devices, IOS devices, Nokia devices, Window phones, and Symbian devices, so this means that you can get connected to friends and family on this platform, irrespective of the kind of device you make use of.
Now, the most amazing part of this chat messaging app is that, apart from just being available on smart mobile phones, It is now fully open and available on PCs. So this means that you can easily get your W
The WhatsApp for PC for Win 7 version is just same as the web version, where you have to sync the PC app with the WhatsApp app in your smart mobile phone. Using this app is simply an extension of your mobile phone with a wider, brighter, and smoother experience designed for your use.
Materials Needed to Run WhatsApp for PC for Win 7
Before you can be able to get started with your WhatsApp for PC for Win 7, there are certain materials you need to put in place in order to make sure your PC version works out real fine. Before you get started, here’s the requirement to run your WhatsApp for PC for Win 7;
- You need a smart mobile phone that supports the WhatsApp app such as Android, IOS, Nokia, Symbian, and Tablets. The phone must have a rear-facing camera.
- You need the latest version of the WhatsApp for PC for Win 7.
- A web browser that supports the WhatsApp app such as Chrome, Opera, Firefox, and Safari. You should take note that this app is supported on
browserlike Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer
- You need a strong internet connection or Wi-Fi on both your PC and mobile phone
How to Download WhatsApp for PC for Win 7
Getting your WhatsApp for PC for Win 7 is absolutely convenient and easy. The PC version of this amazing app can be downloaded and installed within the wink of an eye. As far as you have gotten the materials listed above, you are set to go. Now here’s how to get your WhatsApp for PC for Win 7.
- On your computer, go to https://www.whatsapp.com/download/
- On the page, you will find the WhatsApp for PC version, click on “Download” and wait for the download process to be completed.
- Once the download is done, open the app and begin the installation.
- Once that is done, open the app on your computer and also open the WhatsApp app on your mobile phone.
- On the screen of your computer, you will find a QR code, you have to use the WhatsApp app on your mobile phone to scan the code. Here’s how to begin the scan.
For Android device – go to Menu in your app and click on WhatsApp Web
For IOS device – go to Settings or Menu and click on WhatsApp Web
For Windows Phone – go to Menu in your app and click on WhatsApp Web
- Once you have clicked on WhatsApp Web, point your phone’s camera to the code on the screen of your PC and the scanning will begin.
- Once the scanning process has been completed, all your WhatsApp chat and messages will appear on the screen of your computer, you can continue your conversation and chat will your computer. You will definitely enjoy a wider, brighter and smoother chat experience.