WhatsApp For PC Windows 7 – WhatsApp for PC
WhatsApp For PC Windows 7
WhatsApp For PC Windows 7 is finally out and open on the Windows 7 device. the new WhatsApp PC app for Windows device is now available and it allows WhatsApp users receive and send text messages without having to use their smart mobile phone, or even going through the web browser available on their PC. Since the desktop app of this amazing chat messenger service reflects the WhatsApp on your mobile phone, you actually need to get your phone on and enable an internet connection on both the PC and the mobile phone. This is to ensure the possibility of sending and receiving your WhatsApp messages using your PC. This is just one of the amazing parts of this app available for your PC.
The popular chat messenger app, WhatsApp is truly happy to announce the launch of this app on the Windows device, and it certainly provides you with so many amazing features – although not all features are available for the PC version. The PC version simply mirrors the existing WhatsApp account on your mobile phone and you can configure all setting using your smart mobile device.
How to Use the WhatsApp For PC Windows 7
WhatsApp is a mobile chat messaging app that makes use of the internet connection for operation, but it is now open and available on PCs. This new WhatsApp For PC Windows 7 is great for so many users, as it does not require much space and storage on your browser. This new app can simply be referred to as an extension of the WhatsApp account available on your mobile phone. And it absolutely reflects your account, your chats, messages, contacts and so much more. This works out by scanning the PC app with the WhatsApp on your phone. However, before you can make use of this PC version, there are certain requirements and material needed for this app to work out. I will be listing them below.
- You need a mobile device that is compatible with the app. Devices could include Android, IOS, Tablets, Windows phone, and Nokia
- Make sure your device has a rear facing camera
- A reliable internet connection or Wi-Fi
- Your desktop, computer or PC
- A supported web browser such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Opera
Note: the PC version of this app is not supported on web browsers like Microsoft Edge or Internet
How to Download and Run the WhatsApp for PC Windows 7
Now we know the basic of how the WhatsApp for PC Windows 7 works, let us quickly move on to how we can get started on the download and operation of this app.
- On your supported web browser, go to https://www.whatsapp.com/download/ or you can go to https://en.softonic.com/downloads/whatsapp:window-7 and you will get the app. You can download and install from here.
- Once you are done, open the app on your PC and you will find a code on the screen.
- You need to open the WhatsApp account on your mobile phone, click on menu or settings and choose WhatsApp web in order to scan the code with your mobile phone.
- Point your phone camera to the code on your PC’s screen and scan. Once the scanning process is done, you will find that all your WhatsApp chat and messages will be shown on your computer’s screen.
From here you can start sending and receiving messages, videos, images and so much more. However, the PC version of this app does not support voice calls and video calls like the mobile version.