WhatsApp Login on Web – WhatsApp Web
WhatsApp Login on Web
WhatsApp has finally winged its way to the web all for free. And the WhatsApp Login on Web is just the perfect medium to gain access to your WhatsApp account on your computer from anywhere and anytime – as long as you have your mobile phone to log in. once you have set up your WhatsApp on the web, reading this article, will definitely give you a better experience. I have placed all the basics of logging in your WhatsApp using the web.
Logging in WhatsApp on the web is just the easiest way to send and receive WhatsApp messages on your laptop or computer. It provides you with every amazing and existing WhatsApp features, but this time on your laptop. Logging into your WhatsApp account using your laptop or computer, here’s what you need;
- A compatible iPhone, Android, Windows phone, BlackBerry phone
- A computer system or laptop with a working web browser
- The latest version of the WhatsApp app
- A reliable internet connection for your smart mobile phone and your laptop
The WhatsApp web version does not really possess all the features, you have to use your phone to get connected and get started. This certainly
What You Can Do with The WhatsApp Login on Web Version
Like I said earlier, the web version of the WhatsApp app does not possess all the features. So, this means there are things you can do with the WhatsApp on your laptop and there are things you can’t. here are the things you are able to do
- Use your keyboard to type messages and navigate
- Send and receive chat messages from other contacts.
- Share, media files such as photos and videos, documents and voice recordings.
- View and edit your WhatsApp profile.
- Send and share emojis, fun stickers, and GIFs to your contacts.
- Engage in group chats.
- Send multiple messages all at one time.
Isn’t the whatsapp web log in amazing.
How to Get Started on WhatsApp Login on Web
This web version just has to do with connecting the WhatsApp account on smart mobile phone to your laptop or computer system.
- Go to your web browser and visit https://web.whatsapp.com.
- You will get scan code on the screen. You will have to do this scan with your mobile WhatsApp app. Below the scan code, you will find instructions to help start and finish the scan.
- After you are done with the scanning process, you will find the WhatsApp account on your phone, right on your laptop.
Note: an internet connection is required for both devices in order for the app to work properly.