WhatsApp Login Web – WhatsApp Account
WhatsApp Login Web
Finally, one of the biggest secrets in the technological world has actually been brought to the surface. WhatsApp, one of the largest and most used instant chat and messaging app, which is available on Android devices, Windows phone, IOS, Mac, and Nokia devices, is now available on the web and is supported by web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and opera. With the WhatsApp Login Web features allow you to chat, send and receive messages using your computer or laptop.
The WhatsApp web version is an official client that lets WhatsApp users
Requirements for WhatsApp Login Web
When you want to get started on the WhatsApp Login Web, there are certain requirements to be met in order for the web version of this instant messaging and chat app, WhatsApp, to work out. The WhatsApp web is an official client that gives users access to their account through their computer but in this case, the user does not have to register for a WhatsApp account all over again. Before you get started, here are the relevant materials needed for this app to work.
- The latest version of the WhatsApp app, which must be logged in on your mobile phone.
- A reliable internet connection or Wi-Fi and mobile data plan.
- Your computer or desktop.
- A supported web browser such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Opera. This web version of the WhatsApp app is not supported on web browsers like Internet Explorer and Microsoft edge.
- A mobile phone that supports the app and has a rear-facing camera.
How to Get Started on WhatsApp Login Web
WhatsApp Login Web is now open and available on the web and this possibly means that you can access the WhatsApp account in your mobile phone using your computer or desktop. This version works by going through a scanning process and you find that all your WhatsApp chats and messages in your phone is reflected on the screen of your computer.
- On your computer, open WhatsApp by visiting https://web.whatsapp.com.
- Open the WhatsApp app in your mobile phone.
- On your computer, a QR code will be given to you, point your phone camera and scan the code
To scan this code;
- Open the WhatsApp app on your phone
- For android devices – go to “Menu” and click on “WhatsApp Web”
- For IOS devices – on your WhatsApp app, go to “Settings” and click on “WhatsApp Web”
- For Windows phones – go to “Menu” and click on “WhatsApp Web”
Once you are done with the scanning process, all your chats and messages will be reflected on your computer, but this does not actually mean you will be logged out of your phone. You can now chat, send and receive messages, send and receive videos and photos, engage in group conversations and so much more. However, you will not be able to engage WhatsApp voice and video calls.
Note: to make the WhatsApp Login Web feature work out, there has to be an internet connection on both your phone and computer.