Whatsapp Notification – Enabling the Whatsapp Notification
Whatsapp is a regular widely known messaging app that allows you to send and receive messages from friends and family members across the world. Whatsapp normally is widely used and almost everybody with a smartphone has the Whatsapp app. In this article, you are going to learn how to enable notifications from the Whatsapp app. But before we begin we must first start with learning a bit about the Whatsapp notification status.
The Whatsapp notification status is designed to help you receive instant notifications on your device reach time you receive a messages or text from Whatsapp. However, if you need to enable and use the Whatsapp notification you must first have access to a Whatsapp account and to have a Whatsapp account you need he Whatsapp app. getting the Whatsapp app can also be a bit difficult as you need to download the updated version of Whatsapp for it to work.
Download the Whatsapp App
As we were trying to illustrate earlier, you need the Whatsapp app to access and use Whatsapp. But before then you need a device that supports the Whatsapp app first. The Whatsapp app is designed to run on device that has an android version of 4.0.1 and higher. Again you need at least approximately fifty megabytes to download the Whatsapp app.
Enabling the Whatsapp Notification
Finally we have gotten to the topic of the day, how you can enable the Whatsapp notification for or device. To do this, simply follow the steps below.
- Launch the Whatsapp app on your device and login your Whatsapp account that is if you have one before.
- If you do not have a Whatsapp account before, you can simply create one by adding your mobile number.
- Tap on settings from the more icon and then on notifications.
- Choose your notification tone and vibration length and that it is.
You can also enable popup notifications on your device. If you have done the above procedure and it seems as if it is not still working, then go to your phone settings and,
- Go to app settings and select the Whatsapp app.
- Click on the icon that shows enable notifications to enable notification on your device form the Whatsapp app.
Once you effectively do that, you will start receiving notifications from the Whatsapp app on your device. You will be notified whenever you are sent a message on Whatsapp.