WhatsApp Web App. WhatsApp is a platform that lets you message your friends and family for free. When it comes to texts it is very simple and reliable. Users can also keep in touch with colleagues and friends by creating a group. With group chats, you can share messages, videos and images with up to 256 people at once.
With the web feature, users can easily sync all their chats to their PC, to enable them to chat on a device that is more convenient to them. So to sync your account, you will need your phone with the WhatsApp account in it. If you don’t have the app on your device you’ll need to download it.
WhatsApp Web App
There’s no WhatsApp Web separate app, you can only find the web option within the main WhatsApp account. If you want to access the chat platform on the web or computer, all you need is to sync your chat from your mobile phone to your company computer. Most people find it more convenient to chat using a wider screen device (PC) if you’re one of them, you have nothing to worry about because this write-up will give you guidance on how to access your account and chat on your PC.
WhatsApp Web App Download
The chat platform is officially made available for PCs through a web client known as WhatsApp web”.
To access this platform on your device you must the WhatsApp App. If you don’t have it yet, the application is currently available on the app store for iOS devices and the play store for Android devices.
WhatsApp Web Download For Mobile
To get the application on your Android phone, simply follow the medium beneath
- Get your phone and enable your internet connection
- Tap on the “play store” icon to launch it.
- Enter the name of the app on the search engine
- Click on the “Enter” key to start the search process
- It will come up with results, it is left for you to locate the app. The app is usually the first on the search result page.
- After you locate and click on the app, it will take you to where you’ll access the details of the app.
- Tap on the install button at the right top, next to the app kick off with the downloading process.
- After downloading, wait for it to install
- Then you can launch it if you want to access it immediately, by clicking on the “ Open” button.
With these mediums above I believe you’ll be able to download the application on your Android. After getting the app, the next thing is how to link it to your PC, the last section of this article will explain it all.
WhatsApp Web For iPhone
If you’re using an iPhone, the procedure beneath is for you.
- On your iOS device, open the app store
- On the app store, scroll to the top of the page and enter “WhatsApp” it will start searching for the application immediately. Once you have a sound network, it won’t take time for the result to show.
- On the result page find the app and tap on it
- On the next page, you will see the “Get” button, kindly click on it.
- To download the app, it will request your Apple ID and password
- After entering your ID and password, it will start to download, then installation follows suit
- To open the application, hit on the “Open” tab
You’re good to go with the above steps, the next thing is to connect the app to your PC, in order to chart using a wider screen. The section below explained it in detail.
WhatsApp Web App Download For PC
Follow the instructions under to successfully connect your WhatsApp account to your PC
- Get your mobile device which has the WhatsApp account you want to access from using PC and your PC
- Turn on your internet connection on your devices
- Open the WhatsApp app on your mobile phone
- Navigate to your computer browser and search for https://web.whatsapp.com it will take you to the web page, where you will scan the QR code.
- On your WhatsApp account on your mobile phone, scroll to the menu/settings tab, represented with three dots icon.
- From the pop-up menu, click on the “WhatsApp Web” button.
- Place your Phone on your PC screen to capture the QR code.
You’re good to go. Now you can chat share files with your WhatsApp friends using your PC.