What is WhatsApp web app download? Do you know that you can download the WhatsApp instant messaging app on your desktop or computer device? Yes, this is true and to get the information on how to download the app and everything in between you will need to continue reading this post.
WhatsApp Web App Download
WhatsApp can be used on your desktop without a web browser. If you have been following me on my previous posts then you would have known this already. But if you are just joining me, it is not too late. WhatsApp can be accessed and used on your computer device in two ways. And they are the WhatsApp web and WhatsApp desktop.
WhatsApp web lets users access their WhatsApp accounts via their computer’s web browser. WhatsApp desktop on the other lets user’s access WhatsApp without the web browsers. To access WhatsApp via the WhatsApp desktop platform, users will have to download the WhatsApp app. downloading this app is easy and free. You do not have to subscribe to anything you do not know about.
Making use of this app is very similar to using the WhatsApp mobile app on your mobile device. Everything still stands and nothing changes. In a bit and in the course of this article I will be guiding you on how to download this app on your desktop device. But before that where can one download this app from? Also, that is easy!
Where to Download the WhatsApp Desktop App From
This app is available for free download on various platforms on the web. The WhatsApp web app can be downloaded from the Microsoft Store, the Apple app store, or the WhatsApp website. These are the official places and platforms that this app can be downloaded from. Users can also get this app from other independent platforms on the web for free.
All you need to do is to go online and search for them. But since most of these platforms are not secure, it is not advisable to download from them. But before you can download this app for free on your desktop device, your computer device must meet up with some of these requirements;
- Windows 8.1 and newer versions.
- MacOS 10.10 and newer versions.
If your computer’s operating system is none of the ones mentioned above, you will have to make use of the WhatsApp web platform in your browser, unfortunately.
How to Download the WhatsApp Desktop App
Downloading this app is free and easy as established already. And now that’s out of the way, follow the steps below;
- first, go to the WhatsApp desktop app download page here https://www.whatsapp.com/download.
- Scroll down the page and click the download WhatsApp button, which is the .exe or .dmg file.
- After completing the download process, open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
That’s it. you have just successfully downloaded and installed the WhatsApp desktop app.
More Related Posts
- WhatsApp Web for WhatsApp: How to Login To WhatsApp Web
- WhatsApp New Account: How to Create WhatsApp New Account
- Deleting WhatsApp Account: WhatsApp Account Deletion Steps and Procedures
- WhatsApp Web Messenger: Another One Is Here Just For You!
- WhatsApp For My PC: How To Download WhatsApp On Your Desktop