WhatsApp Web Download – How to Set Up WhatsApp for PC
WhatsApp Web Download
WhatsApp Web Version
You may be using WhatsApp for quite a long time now and you probably don’t know there was a desktop version. This desktop version can be referred to as web WhatsApp. This can be accessed using any web browser on your PC. This was not enough to for WhatsApp users, so they demanded a desktop version to be created. This PC version is more like the web version of WhatsApp. This is because a WhatsApp account cannot be created using this version. This version of WhatsApp requires you to open the account using your mobile phone and scan a specific QR code to be able to connect.
Whatsapp web can easily be downloaded on your PC from the official WhatsApp website. But you have to know that before you can use this version, you need to open an account using any smart phone or iOS device. After downloading and installing the WhatsApp web, you can now access WhatsApp without using any internet browser.
How to Download WhatsApp Web for PC
To download the WhatsApp web for PC, you can follow this link https://www.whatsapp.com/download.
- When the page loads, scroll down and click the download button on the page.
- After downloading, install the app and launch.
After launching the app, what’s next is that you have to connect it to the WhatsApp on your phone. To do this, follow the steps below.
How to Set Up WhatsApp for PC
Whatsapp can easily be set for PC, follow the instructions below to set it up.
- Launch the app you just installed.
- You would be required to scan a QR code, open WhatsApp on your mobile device and hit the three dots on top.
- A new menu would appear, from the menu select WhatsApp web.
- Scan the code on your PC using your mobile.
That is all you need to do to start using WhatsApp on PC.