What is WhatsApp web for WhatsApp? WhatsApp is one of the most used instant messaging apps and platforms in the world. Since its inception, this app and instant messaging tool has been making waves. This even led to Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO and founder of Facebook at the time to purchase this app. The app was so powerful that it was seen as a direct competitor to Facebook.
WhatsApp Web for WhatsApp
WhatsApp originally is designed as an instant messaging app for mobile smartphone devices. But however, over the years, the app has been modified to have a place for desktop devices. And this is where the WhatsApp web platform comes in. when it comes to using WhatsApp on your computer; there are two ways through which you can use this instant messaging app.
There is the WhatsApp web and WhatsApp desktop. The WhatsApp web is a browser-based application designed for WhatsApp. You can also refer to it as a browser-based version of WhatsApp. WhatsApp desktop on the other hand is an application of WhatsApp that you can download to your computer.
However in this post, I will not be focusing on both of these computer methods of accessing WhatsApp, but rather I will be focusing more on the WhatsApp web feature.
How to Login To WhatsApp Web
Logging in to WhatsApp web is easy. The steps are so straightforward that anyone can go about it. But here is something you need to know. To login to WhatsApp using WhatsApp web, you will need to use your smartphone to scan the QR code. To do this, follow the steps below;
- Open the WhatsApp app on your phone.
- Tap the options menu icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- From the drop-down, tap WhatsApp web.
- In iPhones, tap settings and select WhatsApp web/desktop.
- Next, select the checkbox option that is next to the keep me signed in on the QR screen on your computer device to stay logged in on the device.
- Use your phone to scan the QR code on your computer. If you are signed in on another device while trying to scan the QR code, you will have to tap scan QR code + for android devices or scan QR code for iOS devices.
- Tap done if prompted.
Note: you can only be logged into one device or session at a time across the WhatsApp desktop, WhatsApp web, or the portal.
How to Log Out
Logging out of WhatsApp from the WhatsApp web or desktop platform is possible. And to do this, follow the steps below;
- Open WhatsApp web.
- Click the menu icon or the drop-down icon above your chat list.
- Next, click log out.
To log out from android
- Open the WhatsApp app.
- Tap the more options icon and select WhatsApp web.
- Select the computer or portal listed.
- Lastly, tap the log out option.
To log out of all devices
To log out of all devices, you will need our phone, and to do this, follow the steps below;
- Android: select the more options and tap WhatsApp web. Next, select log out from all devices. Lastly, tap log out.
- iPhone: Open the app and tap Settings. Next, select WhatsApp web/desktop and then log out from all devices. Lastly, select the logout option.
More Related Posts
- WhatsApp Business Tools: Social Media Is Now One Major Part Of Marketing Your Services
- WhatsApp Business Plan – Download The WhatsApp Business App Today
- Deleting WhatsApp Account: WhatsApp Account Deletion Steps and Procedures
- WhatsApp Business App – You Will Love the Amazing WhatsApp Business Features
- WhatsApp Desktop – One of the Best Apps to Have on Your Desktop