WhatsApp Web Messenger – WhatsApp for PC
WhatsApp Web Messenger
WhatsApp is one of the most famous messaging apps for Android devices. This app is not only compatible with Android phones but also compatible with iPhones. When WhatsApp was initially created, there was no version for PC or any other device for that matter. But a recent development has brought out a new phase in the era of WhatsApp messaging. WhatsApp web messenger is a big game changer for WhatsApp. With the WhatsApp web messenger, you can sync your WhatsApp account to other devices in a secure way. These devices include all device that was not compatible with the WhatsApp application. Although it may surprise you to know that you can now access WhatsApp from your PC. Isn’t that amazing?
Every whatsapp user is now tone step closer to each other. There are also certain benefits that come with the WhatsApp we messenger. These benefits can be known as PROS of the WhatsApp web messenger. Of course, nothing is always a hundred percent perfect. There are also some downsides to the WhatsApp we messenger. For example, you cannot use the WhatsApp web messenger to open a WhatsApp account. For this reason, WhatsApp web requires you to own a WhatsApp account before you can access it.
Owning a WhatsApp account requires a whatsapp supported device like android or iPhones. If you have any of these devices and a good data connection you can proceed to opening a WhatsApp using your smartphone.
- Download and install the WhatsApp application on your smartphone.
- After installing, launch the app.
- You would immediately be required to enter your mobile number to create your account.
- Key in your mobile number and click on continue.
- Wait to receive a code from WhatsApp; this is to verify that the number belongs to you. When you get the code, key it in the text field on the app.
If the code is correct and was successfully confirmed, you would be logged in to your new WhatsApp account.
How to Connect Your WhatsApp Account to WhatsApp Web
Connecting your whatsapp account is really easy after creating the WhatsApp account. Follow the steps below to connect your WhatsApp account to the web messenger.
- Navigate to web.whatsapp.com.
- Launch the app on your phone.
- Hit the menu icon on your phone and select web WhatsApp.
- You would be given some instructions, follow the instructions to scan the code on your web browser.
When this is done, you would be able to view, send and receive messages on your other device. You can also view status updates if you wish.