WhatsApp Web QR Code – How to use the WhatsApp QR Code
WhatsApp Web QR Code
WhatsApp is one of the trending social Media platforms you could think of in these days. This platform like you very well know before now is a mobile app for iOS and Android devices. WhatsApp is also not supported for tablets. WhatsApp is very effective when it comes to text chatting and audio messages. In fact, WhatsApp is considered far better than Facebook in some ways. WhatsApp can help people do a great deal. The WhatsApp is very secure, in facts, it is more secure than Google. WhatsApp does not allow a user to have two account s with the same mobile number, and it also does not allow a user to use one account on two pones. This kind of brings a sense of privacy to all the users’ on this platform.
What is the WhatsApp W
eb QR code
When WhatsApp was created, there was no desktop or PC version for this app. Later
How to use the WhatsApp Web QR code
The WhatsApp QR code is used on the web when you want to log in to your WhatsApp account. To log in to your WhatsApp account on the web, follow the steps you see underneath.
- Log in to WhatsApp on your device (if you do not have an account you could just create one).
- After logging in, hit the more button located at the top right corner of the chat page.
- Select web WhatsApp and read the instructions on the immediate screen.
- Now from your PC, navigate to web.whatsapp.com.
- When you arrive on the page, scan the QR code you see using your device. (You have to wait for the code; it may take some time to load).
If it was successful, you would be logged in to your chat page on WhatsApp.