“Women’s Global Operations Summit 2021” McKinsey believes passionately in developing outstanding women leaders and also promoting gender diversity, both at the firm and in the world at large.
McKinsey invites everyone to broaden their horizon at its virtual Women’s Global Operations Summit taking place in 2021. Those that will be selected to attend will be given the following opportunity;
- Learn about McKinsey’s global work in operations.
- Engage with McKinsey Operations consultants and meet other like-minded women from around the world.
- Strengthen their operations skillset through interactive workshops and client case studies.
McKinsey is an American worldwide management consulting firm that was founded in 1926 by a University of Chicago professor. It advises on strategic management to corporations, governments, and other organizations.
February 3, 2021.
Why You Should Apply
As a woman leader, you should apply if you;
- have a passion for Operations
- actively seek ways to maximize your own potential
- enjoy problem-solving and creative thinking
- thrive in a team environment
- want to use your talents to make positive changes.
McKinsey is looking for individuals who self-identify as women and meet at least one of the following requirements;
- professionals who have a background in engineering or business and (initial) work experience in operations—for instance, manufacturing, supply-chain management, product development, procurement, service operations, implementation, capital excellence, advanced analytics, or quality management
- students working toward a Master’s degree, an MBA, or a Ph.D., with an engineering or business background
This event is non-evaluative. It is an opportunity for you to get to know us and learn more about working at McKinsey.
March 3, 2021
Welcome & networking (2 hours).
March 4, 2021
Networking & Interactive workshops and Q&A sessions (full day).
How to Apply
Your application should include a CV which is in English. No cover letter is needed and transcripts are optional.
Applications are due by February 3, 2021. We will inform you of the outcome of your Women’s Global Operations Summit application by February 17, 2021.