Applications for the World Bank Junior Professional Associates (JPA) Program 2024 are open now. Have you just graduated? Do you truly care about and want to help others? Are you searching for a stable, two-year internship in a multicultural setting? If so, you might be interested in the JPA program offered by the World Bank.
Application Deadline: Unspecified.
World Bank Junior Professional Associates (JPA) Program 2024
The Junior Professional Associate (JPA) program offers a singular chance to obtain firsthand exposure to the joys and challenges of international development, as well as entry-level professional experience.
You will apply your strong technological expertise, research skills, and analytical aptitude to your JPA assignment. You will collaborate with more experienced colleagues and project teams on tasks related to operations and corporate functions.
You’ll get the chance to sharpen your abilities and pick up new ones while being exposed directly to the difficulties involved in eradicating poverty and promoting shared prosperity. A career in government, consultancy, the business sector, academia, or other development agencies may use your JPA experience as a springboard.
- They will award you a two-year, non-renewable extended-term consultant (E.T.C.) contract with perks that will give you the chance to obtain entry-level professional experience in a top development institution.
- On your first day of duty, you must be 28 years of age or younger.
- On a degree that is comparable to a bachelor’s.
- Possess English language proficiency.
- It is advantageous to speak Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, or Spanish, among other working languages of the bank.
You are the perfect applicant if:
- Because of your exceptional academic performance, you rank among the top students in your graduating class.
- Your research and analytical abilities cover a wide range of specializations, including infrastructure, private sector development, agriculture, environment (climate, blue economy), social sciences (anthropology, sociology), public health, education, nutrition, and population development; infrastructure; finance; and corporate and administrative functions (IT, legal, accounting, communications, etc.).
- You speak English well and, ideally, at least one of the other Bank languages, which are Chinese, French, Spanish, Arabic, Portuguese, or Spanish. You adore technology and use it in your professional life.
Interested candidates can apply online. (Please make sure you enter the necessary data where it is asked for.) Applicant records will remain active in their database for a period of six months. You will have to reapply if, after six months, you are still interested in the JPA program.
The only people contacted to discuss their interest and availability are those who have been selected for an assignment. The recruiting manager chooses candidates in a highly competitive manner.
- The deadline for the receipt of applications is unspecified.
Open this link for more details about the World Bank Junior Professional Associates (JPA) Program 2024.