The World Bank Internship Program is currently accepting applications for World Bank Summer Internship Program 2021 For Young Professionals. This is an opportunity for a highly motivated individual to be exposed to the works and mission of the World Bank.
Do you want to be exposed to the activities of the banking sector? Are you a banker that seeks to improve the quality of services that you render to the public through innovative ideas? Then the World Bank is here to make your dream come through.
This internship program allows individuals to learn and contribute new perspectives innovative ideas and research experience in the world of banking.
World Bank Summer Internship Program 2021 For Young Professionals
The program will create room for all applicants to improve their skills in a diverse environment. Also enhancing Curriculum Vitae CV is an added advantage to all applicants.
The internship is available in both development operations and other business units. This business unit includes human resources, accounting, communication, etc.
The value of the organization remains in the diversity in the workplace, attract and recruit the best talent in the world. All qualified individuals most especially women with diverse professional and academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply for the program.
Front Line Field for The World Bank Internship Program
The WB Internship Program typically seeks candidates in the following fields;
- Human development includes public health, education, nutrition, and population
- Social science [anthropology and sociology]
- Urban planning
- Natural resources management
- Human resources management
- Information technology
The required field by the World Bank internship program also includes private sector development and cooperate support fields.
Worth Of Award And Benefits
The WB pays an hourly salary-base to all successful applicants. Allowance toward traveling expenses up to USD 3,000 at the discretion of the manager is also provided.
Applicants that are driven by business needs have a great opportunity because most intern positions are based in Washington DC with a few in the WB country offices.
Eligibility Criteria For The World Bank Summer Internship Program 2021 For Young Professionals
To be eligible for the World Bank Summer Internship Program 2021 For Young Professionals, candidates must have the following criteria;
- An undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program pursuing a master’s degree or Ph.D. with the plan to return to school full-time.
- Fluency in speaking English. The knowledge of French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable.
- Value of diversity in the workplace
- There is no age limit for application.
Application For The World Bank Summer Internship Program 2021 For Young Professionals
Applicants should take the time to prepare their applications and enter their personal details correctly. The following documents will be required for uploading during the application. These documents are;
- Curriculum Vitae CV
- Statement of interest
- Proof of enrollment in a graduate degree
- Facilitate your application with the checklist
The application checklist contains guidelines that will make your application to be valid. Click here for the application checklist.
New users need to create a membership account with the World Bank organization and login into that account to start the application.
How to Create An Account With World Bank Internship Program
To create an account follow the steps below;
- Visit the membership portal worldbankgroup. org_
- Scroll down the page to the “Sign in” button and click on the “Sign up now” under the button
- Enter your email address and verify it, provide your password and confirm the password
- Enter your display name i.e. user name and real name and surname
- Click on the “create” button to complete the process
Login to your account using your email and password to sign in to apply for the program with all the documents uploaded.
Application is open till 31th, January 2021.
See Previous Contents:
- PepsiCo Greenhouse Collaborative Accelerator 2020/2021
- Making More Health Co-Creation Accelerator 2021: How To Apply
- Top Full Global Opportunities for Africans to Explore in the UK and Australia 2020
- Ellings Korduba Fellowship Program 2021 for US Citizens