Wuhan University CSC Scholarships 2022 in China (Fully Funded).Applications are welcome to apply for the Wuhan University CSC Scholarships 2022 in China. The CSC Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students by the Ministry of Education China.
Understudies from everywhere around the globe are qualified to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship 2022. Wuhan University Scholarship is accessible for Master’s Degree and PhD Degree at Wuhan University. This grant is accessible for the scholarly year 2022-23.
Practically all scholastic fields and majors are presented by Wuhan University under Chinese Government Scholarship to concentrate on Postgraduate Degree Programs. IELTS/TOEFL isn’t needed for CSC Scholarship. The term of the Master’s Degree is 3 Years and for Doctoral Degree 4 Years. The honour will cover every one of the costs.
Wuhan University CSC Scholarships 2022 in China (Fully Funded)
Wuhan University is a public examination college situated in Wuhan, Hubei. It is one of the most renowned and specific colleges in China and was perceived by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University.
It was one of the four first-class colleges in the early Republican time frame and is additionally perhaps the most seasoned college in China.
Wuhan University CSC Scholarships 2022 Details
Below is a brief detail on the scholarship;
- University: Wuhan University
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 31 March 2022.
Get the following documents ready before applying for the scholarship;
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English).
- International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University Application Form (written in Chinese or English).
- Notarized highest diploma(degree certificate) and transcripts
- Study Plan, within 800 words, written in Chinese or in English.
- Two recommendation letters from either professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English.
- Scanned copy of a valid ordinary passport (if available).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, filled in English or Chinese
- A valid HSK certificate is required if applying for the Chinese-medium program. Valid English level certificate for English-medium program (e. g TOEFL or IELTS).
- Acceptance letter from the professor of Wuhan University (if available).
Make sure to get all the needed documents to prevent complications.
To qualify for the scholarship you will have to meet the qualifications below;
- Foreign citizenship, and in good health.
- Applicants who apply for a Master’s degree should be under 35 years old and have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants who apply for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and have a Master’s degree.
- Applicants of Chinese-medium programs should have at least an HSK level four certificate (Chinese Proficiency Test)
- English-medium programs Applicants should provide a score report of the English Language test, TOEFL requires 80, IELTS requires 5.5 (You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL if you can take English Proficiency Certificate from your last attending Institution).
Make sure you fall in the criteria above before applying for the scholarship.
The last date to apply for Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarships 2022 for International Students is 31st March 2022.
How to Apply for the Wuhan University CSC Scholarship
- Firstly, register and submit your online application at the CSC Online Application System for International Students at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/. The Agency Number of Wuhan University is 10486 and the Type is B. Please Choose Program category– type B which refers to scholarship programs responsible by Chinese universities under the Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program. Please download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” after you complete the form.
- Next, register and submit your online application: Application System for International Students at http://admission.whu.edu.cn Please choose sources of funds — Chinese Government Program, submit online the completed “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University” and other required application documents.
- Pay the required application fee.
You can always get more details from their official link.