www.bankofamerica.com/mynewcard is the official BofA credit card application website. Bank of America (BoA) has lots of credit cards that members can apply for. If you are interested in getting the BOFA credit card and you don’t know how to go about it, I encourage you to read to the end.
This write-up will be a great help to you. However, you will not only learn the steps to apply for a BofA card but also how to activate the card when you receive it, how to log in, pay bills, etc.
You will find the BofA credit card application form and startup form on the website bofa.com/mynewcard.This application process is available for BofA customers who received an offer letter. Therefore, if you were lucky enough to receive a Bofa card mail offer, you will need to visit www.bankofamerica.com/mynewcard to sign up.
Bank of America Credit Card Application
BoA sends credit card mail offers to consumers who prequalify, inviting them to apply for credit cards. In the offer letter, there’s a personal code which you will use to apply. After accepting the offer, you will then proceed to apply.
So, to apply for the card, applicants must have a good to great credit score, be 18 years of age or older, and live in the United States (legally).
How To Apply For A Bank Of America Credit Card Online
To start the Bofa Mynewcard application, you will have to provide your 15-digit personal secure code (located in your mail offer) and your ZIP code. Please follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to the BOFA website at bankofamerica.com/mynewcard
- Fill in your personal security code.
- Enter your ZIP code here.
- Click on the Access My Application button.
- It will redirect you to the application page. Kindly fill in the form and submit it afterwards.
Take note of this; applications will be considered based on creditworthiness. Moreover, BofA credit card pre-qualified customers will have a higher rate of acceptance.
Bofa.com Mynewcard Activation
To activate your card, you will need to sign in to your account or dial the phone number on your card. Moreover, activating your boa credit card through BofA online/mobile banking is fast, easy, and secure.
Are you new to Bank of America Online and Mobile Banking? Why not register now to activate your card and manage your accounts online and on the go? Click on this link to get started: https://secure.bankofamerica.com/administer-accounts/public/card/activate.go?type=credit&request_locale=en-US&channel=desktop
Bankofamerica.com credit cards Sign Up
Register for BOA online banking today to manage your credit card online. Once you register your BOFA card for online banking, you can do the following:
- Pay your bills online.
- Check your balance online.
- Track payment transactions.
- Update personal information and much more.
These are features of signing up for BOFA credit card online access.
How To Sign Up For A Bank Of America Credit Card Online
To enrol for online access, do the following:
- Go to the Bank of America Credit Card website at https://secure.bankofamerica.com/administer-accounts/public/card/activate.go?type=credit&request_locale=en-US&channel=desktop
- Press on the field that says “New to online or mobile banking?”
- Press on the get started button under
- Enter your card number.
- Enter your SSN.
- Click on the Continue tab.
These are steps to sign up for bofa.com online access.
Bank of America Credit Card Login
Do you want to access your card details? You want to pay your card bills, check your balance, monitor transactions, review account statements and more. Signing in to your Bofa online banking is a great path to take.
How To Login to Bankofamerica.com credit card
To sign in to your Bofa card online details, do the following:
- Visit BoA’s official site at https://www.bankofamerica.com/online-banking/sign-in/
- Press the log-in tab.
- Enter your User ID.
- Enter your password here.
You should be able to access your BOA card account.
Bank of America Credit Card Payment
Cardholders can make their BOFA card payments using different BOFA payment methods. Thus, you can pay your bills online, in-store, by mail, over the phone, or via the Bofa app.
To pay using the Bank of America (Boa) app, download the app from the Google play store or Apple app store.
To pay in-store, visit your nearest Bofa Branch.
To pay over the phone, dial Bank of America’s customer service phone number.
How to Pay Your Bofa.com Credit Card Online
To pay your BOA card bills, follow this guide:
- Go to the BoA Portal at https://www.bankofamerica.com/online-banking/sign-in/
- Choose to log in to Pay Bill
- Key with your User ID.
- Input your account password.
- To begin, select the Login tab.
- Move to the payment field and fill in the payment form.
- Then, submit your payment.
These are the steps to pay your BOFA CC bill online.
Popular Bank of America (BoA) Credit Cards
Here are the three most popular Bank of America credit card categories:
BankAmericard Cash Rewards Card—this card is best for those who like cashback.
BoA Travel Rewards: This is great for consumers who like to travel.
The BankAmericard is the best credit card for those who are seeking the lowest available interest rate possible from BOA.
Bank of America (BofA) Customer Service
If you have any issues or you need help, kindly contact Bofa’s customer service representative. You can get their support by phone at
How do I activate my Bank of America card?
To activate a new card, use one of the following methods:
Online activation: Visit the Bank of America card website and locate the Activate My Card link.
Activate by phone: To activate your new BofA card, dial the phone number on the back of your card.
In-store: Visit any BoA branch to activate your card.
How do I activate my Bank of America debit card on the app?
- Download the BofA app for iOS or Android.
- Sign in with the same information as your online banking account.
- Find your new card tab under accounts and activate it.