www.chase.com/getinkpreferred Invitation Code is embedded in the offer letter issued by Chase Bank to customers who prequalify for the card. However, if you received an offer letter, to accept the offer you will need to enter the code that comes with the offer, on their official portal.
www.chase.com/getinkpreferred Invitation Code
People who are Preselected for the Chase Ink Preferred Business Card through a mail offer from Chase Bank can apply for the card online, in-store or by phone. Applying for a card is very simple and easy. Also, applicants will get an instant decision. So to further the application process, follow the guide in the section below.
How to Apply using Chase Ink Preferred Invitation code
To apply for the ink card using the invitation code sent to you, do the following;
- Navigate to https://applynow.chase.com/FlexAppWeb/renderApp.do?CONFIG_ID=32&STYLE_ID=chase_ink_sbo_entry&BID=3
- Fill out your 12 digits invitation Number
- Key in your ZIP code
- Tap on Submit and follow the onscreen prompt
These are procedures on how to apply for a credit card using the invitation code.
How to Apply for Chase Ink Preferred Business Card Online
Take the steps beneath to apply for the card online
- Proceed to the chase website at https://creditcards.chase.com/business-credit-cards/ink/business-preferred
- If you are a chase bank customer tap on the “sign in to apply faster” button and follow the guide. To apply as a guest hit on the “apply as a guest” tab and continue with the steps under.
- Key in your name, mailing address, city, state, ZIP code, DOB, mother’s maiden name and email address.
- Key in your SSN/TIN
- Input your total gross annual income
- Input your type of residence and your primary source of income
- Provide your primary phone number.
- Provide an alternative phone number (optional)
- Answer the question with the Yes/No option.
- Read the terms and pricing of the CC and Accept the certifications and pricing & terms.
- Click on the “submit” link.
These are procedures to apply for a chase ink Preferred card online.
How to Apply for Chase Ink Preferred Card in-store
You need to locate the nearest chase branch to apply in-store. Do the following;
- Move to the chase bank page at https://creditcards.chase.com/business-credit-cards/ink/business-preferred
- Click on the Menu tab
- Tap the ATM/Branch tab
- Input your address and search to find the nearest branch.
- Once you find the nearest store, you can find your way to the branch.
- Then, find the customer service desk and request the application form.
- Fill in the form and submit
These are procedures to apply for a Chase Ink Preferred Credit Card at a chase bank branch.
How to Apply for Chase Ink Preferred Business Credit Card via Phone
To apply for the card you will be needing the customer support phone number
- Dial the phone number
- When the Customer service representative answers the call, follow the on-call directives to apply for the card
- You will be providing your personal details, contact details, income details etc.
If you don’t have the customer service phone number, read the next section.
How to get Chase Bank Customer Service Phone Number
To get the chase bank customer support representative’s phone number, do the following
- Navigate to their official website https://creditcards.chase.com/rewards-credit-cards/sapphire/reserve
- On their main page scroll to the bottom of the page, you will find the support phone number there.
- Dial the number
These are procedures on how to access the customer service phone number.