www.stamps.com/getstamps is the official website designed for stamps. Stamps.com is an independent vendor of the USPS and UPS. Thus, on this official website, you can set up a stamps.com account and print your stamps. However, should you receive an offer letter, kindly proceed to sign up for an account. Nevertheless, this article will guide you through.
To get started with this stamp platform, first, sign up for an account, and then you can buy or print stamps. So, to open a Stamps.com account, you will need to enter your promo code and tap on the “GO” button. After creating your account, you will get access to all the services of the Post Office right from your PC 24/7.
New members will even get discounts they can’t get at the post office. That is, the company will give you a 4-week free trial to see if Stamps.com is right for you. Thus, you will get $5 in free postage to use during those 4 weeks. However, after four weeks, you can decide to stay or leave.
So, don’t pay unless you stay. If you do not want to use the stamp services, you can cancel your account online or by calling customer service within the four-week trial period and pay no service fee. Should you decide to stay, the monthly fee is just $17.99 plus applicable taxes (if any), including the first month. Your service will not be interrupted as long as you do not cancel.
Stamps.com Promo Code – www.stamps.com/getstamps
To get started with stamp printing online, you will need a promo code. The Stamps.com promo code comes with the offer letter you received in the mail. So, with this promo code, you will be able to print your stamps online at www.stamps.com/getstamps.
How To Print Stamps Online Using A Promo Code
To get stamps on stamps.com using your promo code, do the following:
- Go to stamps.com/getstamps
- Fill in your promo code.
- Click on the Go button. Follow the onscreen directives to print your stamps. You can print wedding stamps, forever stamps, etc. You will find your promo code on the letter in your mailer. However, if you can’t find your promo code read the next section.
Can’t Find My Promo Code – How To Get Stamps Promo Code Online
If you can’t find your stamps’ promo code on your mailer, follow these steps to get a code.
- Navigate to https://www.stamps.com/welcome/getstamps/?source=si26140651
- Click on the statement that says “Can’t find your promo code? “Click here”
- Fill in your email address.
- Provide your username.
- Input your password.
- Hit the Continue button.
- Proceed with the onscreen guide to set up an account and print your stamps online.
These are steps to setting up a stamp account and buying stamps online.
Why do I need to create an account? USPS Stamps needs you to register your name, phone number, and address from which US postage stamps will be printed. So the information will be used to set up your Stamps.com account.
How to Print 9 Promo Stamps – www.stamps.com/getstamps
With the www.Stamps.com portal, printing your 9 promotional postage stamps online is very fast and easy. So, to print your stamp online, do the following:
- Register for stamps.com using the 9 free stamps promo code.
- After signing up, it will launch in the Mail Tab.
- Enter the serial number in the upper right-hand corner of your promotional stamp sheet.
- Select the Print All box to print all 9 Promotional Stamps.
- Then, load your test sheet into your printer. Some printers have an icon showing which side the paper is printed on, and some have signs to show the top of the page as well.
- Select Print Sample.
- If the test postage prints in the correct location on your test sheet, go ahead and print your 9 promotional stamps. But if your test postage did not print correctly, reset the test sheet in your printer and tap “Print Sample” again. You can print the test sheet as many times as needed.
- Lastly, load your 9 Promotional Stamps sheet and tap Print Postage.
With the above steps, you will successfully print the 9 postage stamps with Stamps.com.
Note: the image may not reflect current USPS postage rates. And in the meantime, you can print postage directly onto envelopes, shipping labels on plain paper or adhesive shipping labels.
Is Stamps.com a legitimate business?
Yes, stamps.com is a safe and legitimate business. Postage, packing supplies, and shipping rate discounts are available for a monthly membership fee. However, the company is an approved licensed vendor of the Postal Service and provides reliable, discounted postage for individuals and businesses.
Does Stamps.com give you a discount?
Yes, Stamp gives discounts to members. Thus, every member enjoys discounts on all Priority Mail shipments, ranging from 4% to 30% less than the retail rates, depending on weight and distance. Thus, the discounts are automatically calculated by the Stamps.com software.
Why did I get charged by Stamps.com?
If you cancel your Stamps.com account after the four-week free trial period, your credit card will be charged up to one additional service fee plus applicable taxes (if any) at the end of each billing cycle as part of the Stamps.com bill.
Is stamp.com owned by USPS?
Stamps.com is a popular American company that offers Internet-based mailing and shipping services. Thus, an independent vendor of the USPS